There we go! (2012-02-28)

Hmm, not the TV out cables but juicy... every Pandora order comes with a nice, exotic German fruit! ...?
Exotic german juicy fruit? Ah, i know, potatoes!

It's a kind of metaphor, isn't it? It pictures the growth in darkness and the digging out into the light.

This is great news ED. From what I can tell from the video the GC bunch look like nice people and they look genuinely interested in the Pandora too.

I just want to add my total support to you and the OP guys, ED. You absolutely rock, and are a pillar of great news and entertaining times. Thank you for your hard work - I will be selling Pandoras as far and wide as I can when they're finally available again!

Great news :) . More people with pandoras = more awesomeness :p

And hopefully more people learning about the awesomeness of linux, open source software, and especially in this case the ability to hack it, brilliant.

Im German, and it dont like "Sauerkraut".. but the Wiener sausages etc, and i dont like potato, unless there are puree or pom fritt.., i dont be a typical german..

there are no typical germans, all germans are diverent, like all other humans on this world

for the Produktion: great, im looking forward tho the new pandorae, and for the great work of the developers who get his pandora now :)

Congrats for your job!!

I did the preorder yesterday,

I hope play soon with the pandora!!xD

Great news. GC seems to do a great job. Thank god you got some rest, that was long overdue.

PS:

a sample of Evildragon's hair
Wouldn't that make ED loose his power?

I think that just only one of those will fill the box... so the Pandora can't be put inside...

or maybe them can be used to actually tie the pack !! :lol:

(with all the stress suffered from him I can't undestand why them doesn't fall from his head !! ...like mine did for years -_- )

He must be using a very good hair dye to cover up all those grey hairs, that's for sure ...

He must be using a very good hair dye to cover up all those grey hairs, that's for sure ...

fen_fire is finding more and more grey hairs, so I'm not sure about that ;)

BTW: The little surprise I had won't arrive before end of next week probably, so I'm going to start shipping without that little surprise.

In worst case, if anyone wants it afterwards, I can ship it out to him :)

Great news ED, the fact that the 3 non booting boards were from the first 15 produced seems particularly good news. As does the obvious dedication of the GC staff. :)

Do these no longer say first batch? I guess technically it isn't really the first batch anymore...do people waiting 3.5+ years get anything special?
Aw, if this is true I'll be a little disappointed. Not completely disappointed, but a little. I was pretty happy I was able to get my order into the first batch a year late, but that's still about 2.5 years of waiting for that... ah well, I won't complain if it's not there. There's still 512MB of happiness in the newer batch. :)

a sample of Evildragon's hair
Wouldn't that make ED loose his power?
Maybe it'll just make him a little less evil. :p

Im German, and it dont like "Sauerkraut".. but the Wiener sausages etc, and i dont like potato, unless there are puree or pom fritt.., i dont be a typical german..

there are no typical germans, all germans are diverent, like all other humans on this world

for the Produktion: great, im looking forward tho the new pandorae, and for the great work of the developers who get his pandora now :)
"Pommes Frittes" are known as "French Fries" outside of Germany. ;) Or "Chips" in England or if you are american, they are called "Freedeom Fries" there of course. :lol:

I eat Sauerkraut maybe ONCE in a Year...so not that often. ^^

On a less sauerkrauthaltigen note though: Any news on upgrading your old Pandora to the new board? Maybe a pricelist with all the options we have? (Sending the device back to ED; upgrading on my own; keeping the old MB vs. sending it back to be refurbished.)

Great work, guys!

Is there currently a way to upgrade queue positions, out of interest? I originally ordered from Craig.

Great news as usual and nice video! Looking foward to get my Pandora with a tin of Sauerkraut juice. :p

Back