There we go! (2012-02-28)

soooo ... when are you going to tell us how to do premium upgrades to actually get one of those pandoras that are shipping tomorrow?

I can't ship all the ones I got within one day, so no worry about that ;)

ED, any chance you can tell us what the plan for RMA fulfillment is? Will they be fulfilled in any specific ratio with new preorders and legacy preorders? Just curious as to when I should start stalking the mailman like a cheetah stalks a gazelle.

And in case its not clear, I am super stoked things have been going so well with the rebirth!

ED, any chance you can tell us what the plan for RMA fulfillment is? Will they be fulfilled in any specific ratio with new preorders and legacy preorders? Just curious as to when I should start stalking the mailman like a cheetah stalks a gazelle.

And in case its not clear, I am super stoked things have been going so well with the rebirth!

The RMAs I got here have mostly been done and will also be shipped within the next few days.

About 10 RMAs left to do which need new PCBs. Those will proceed next week.

This is for the ones that have been sent directly to me.

The RMAs I got here have mostly been done and will also be shipped within the next few days.

About 10 RMAs left to do which need new PCBs. Those will proceed next week.

This is for the ones that have been sent directly to me.

Fantastic news! Now if I can ask the obvious follow-up question, what about Craig's RMA's?

Fantastic news! Now if I can ask the obvious follow-up question, what about Craig's RMA's?

I only know everything about Craig's RMAs where the customer shipped them directly to me (I am handling part of Craig's RMAs as well).

Don't know how many RMAs he's got at his place and what's happening with them, sorry.

I started thinking and this preorder thing got me confused...

I know old preorderers have to wait longer, but new ones if something I wonder...

If Mr. X orders Pandora at January 2012 and Mrs. Z orders Pandora at February 2012, which one gets Pandora shipped first?

I started thinking and this preorder thing got me confused...

I know old preorderers have to wait longer, but new ones if something I wonder...

If Mr. X orders Pandora at January 2012 and Mrs. Z orders Pandora at February 2012, which one gets Pandora shipped first?

Just by crude logic.. Neutral Gender Surname Y does.

Last edited by a moderator:

I guess there is a very complicated formula to determine when an order will be shipped. It was developed by the Illuminati in 1776 (actually two monthTM after their founding in Ingolstadt), because they knew that 333 years (and two monthTM) later a magical device will be about to be delivered to a closed circle, whose members are known as "Pandorians", but that it will take another 3 years and an evil dragon to fullfill the prophecy (and deliver those magical devices from ... Ingolstadt).

Last edited by a moderator:
winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourself-production-is-coming-d41d8c.jpg

Oh my god, what I just started.. xD

Well, we just need to be patient and we all going to get our Pandora's ^_^

Hi ED,

should I worry that I didn't get a reply when I send an address change email? I know the address change is not reflected in the shops order history, so I have no way to tell...

Thanks!

ps: I'm an "old" pre-orderer so I guess it's not going to ship anytime soon anyways.

i have a question too:

i am also an "old" preorder, i would like to know if we will receive our pandora only after a quota of X "new" preorders is reached?

if yes, what is the value of X and how many "new" preorders is there actually (just to know how many orders we have to wait...)?

you are right, but X is hard to define as it seems to be related with the wind direction and the captain's age...

Back