Thundercooperfalconbirds

I'm actually a bit short on graphic artists. Is hard for me alone to create all this content by my own. But maybe I will make a first release with just a few tracks and ships and let you create your own ships, tracks and Player characters (may be with your own photo and skill selection like in a rpg game),.

It's always good if we can create our own game content. :) To have some kind of "standard" for editing, maybe a more simple (tile-based) Editor could be included? So we could create Tracks right out of the GP2X/Pandora. I really like to edit with such Types of editors (like in Advance Wars series or the good old DOS "Stunts!"...etc...) You could lay in Bed with the Handheld and make a track, set Start, End, etc...try it out, correct the layout here and there... it's better than an "offline" editing mode. (IF such an Editor is possible of course, I'm not a coder and have no clue about how your game is coded)

Oh, the Idea with the "jumping in the sky" is very good. Maybe in "free" areas, the track yould be marked with flying (animated) Buoys or something? ^^"
The Background will be a Parallax Layer? Great! :) I have some kind of Parallax-Scrolling-fetish, as more layers as better. One Layer is OK for your game, it all depends how it is painted. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It reminds me of an atari game called Badlands I used to play all the time, just in space!. Looks impressive, am really looking forward to the pandora.

If this is the kind of homebrew that's going to be available on the Pandora, I had better start saving. Can't wait to see it in action.

Alex. said:
Does it have lots of eagle? ;-)
P.S. It makes me feel good to still hear Futurama being quoted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back