To Those In The U.s. Who Celebrate Thanksgiving:

T

TelcoLou

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for my lovely Wife whose passion for video games rivals my own :wub:
I'm thankful for my new John Deere tractor/bagger coming on Friday :D
I'm thankful for my new home, in which I can enjoy all the nice things I'm thankful for :lol:

Im thankful for an average sized penis

Im thankful for a new home and life

Im thankful for being business savvy and being able to make tons of money whilst doing nothing

Im thankful for my small family :)

Im thankful for getting those 2 xboxes tomorrow :ph34r:

<---non US

im thankful for people over there (namely the casto family) who Ill be staying with and annoying for a whole month!

Edit: im also thankful for the guy that created the spell checker.

I'm thankful we don't have thanksgiving here... this time of the year is always crowded, and people tend to forget my birthday :(

Heh... but not to be a sourpuss:

I'm thankful my girlfriend loves me, that I'm alive, that I'm perusing a path in life that is on track with my goals and that I've run out of things to type since I should be heading to uni now.

Holy crap telcolou... anyhow im thankful for Life, My family, my church, my computer (Mac), my GP2x, the book that i have read recently, and this community. Oh and that today I get to eat as much as I want and more :)

Edit: And for how God blessed my life and have given me so much.

I'm thankful yer mam.

I'm thankful for the Queen.

I'm thankful for George Bush looks like a monkey

I'm thankful I'm not american... Sucks to be you. :ph34r:

Ha ha ha motherfucker. Apparently, reading comprehension is not a strong point of Finland's populace; looks like it sucks to be you. Idiot.

Well, sheet, it's not like being thankfull is some US-only thing. :p

Besides, one should see any topic or thread with "UK/US/Trinitad Only" as an invitation to someone not from those countries to post some semi-coherent remark.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thankful I'm only in college tomorrow for 40 minutes.

I'm thankful that no one got seriously injured in the car accident I was involved with tonight
some pitcher for the LA Dodgers hit the car I was in, he fucked up his wrist, and some how my DS is intact even tho it was in the pocket thing on the door, which got hit, and it flew across the car...

I'm thankful that no one got seriously injured in the car accident I was involved with tonight
some pitcher for the LA Dodgers hit the car I was in, he fucked up his wrist, and some how my DS is intact even tho it was in the pocket thing on the door, which got hit, and it flew across the car...
o_O!

I'd sue that motherfucker to kingdom come.

Im thankful for my family, girlfriend, the many years of enjoyment games have brought to me, my friends, that damn good dinner I ate a few hours ago, and life itself.

Im not thankful for... Amazon server lockouts (I wanted that xbox for $100 also lol), missing out on the original Wii launch and having to wait a week to get one, that the ps3 is so expensive, that I lost 200 gigs of data by moving a partition and it randomly aborting 1/2 way through, thus corrupting almost every file in my 300gb partition.

Back