Today Is A Great Day!(Hopefully)

bodhee said:
expect a bancruptcy and loss of our $$ within the next 2 months. i said it first
2 months? Is this an OP 2 months, if so they've still got plenty of time to get it out there :p

Blind faith keeps us going mate, I think it probably takes more guts to cancel than it does to hold out.
Hold out so not to miss out on that device everyone is eager to have. And in the end, that's what's kept them in the game and hopefully this time close to getting it out there. (fingers crossed)

Sure you don't need advice from me but here you go anyway:
Best you can do is cancel, do your run, then reorder for second batch. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Na-Noo said:
bodhee said:
expect a bancruptcy and loss of our $$ within the next 2 months. i said it first
2 months? Is this an OP 2 months, if so they've still got plenty of time to get it out there :p

Blind faith keeps us going mate, I think it probably takes more guts to cancel than it does to hold out.
Sorry, I disagree. OP is quite a transparent project, we can all see that when problems arise, they get around to fixing them. Thus, we have something to put faith in..

Jourdy288 said:
Na-Noo said:
bodhee said:

Sorry, I disagree. OP is quite a transparent project, we can all see that when problems arise, they get around to fixing them. Thus, we have something to put faith in..
A lot of people would also disagree with you, simply because of the amount of missed deadlines.
Most/alot of the times had very good reasons, but in the end it was still a rolling "2 month's away" to the point people believed it was a gag, regardless of the reasons and the blood and sweat that OPT put in.

That blood and sweat is why I'm willing to believe in them, and have that blind faith even if they haven't delivered yet.

Not saying a lot of people wouldn't disagree with me. I probably just need a way to rationlise it to myself, and I can live with blind faith :lol:

OMG, all that extra time, and still the very same quality.

still some srinking and color uneven.

worst thing i can see is the lcd plate near the hinge on the left, seems to be popped out a bit.

the battery lid parts still looks uneven.

well, nothing left to do, well, cmon get the green light running and give me the panda.

craigix said:
Mr.Confuzed said:
craigix said:
We're not letting them ship without sending us the photos first.
Psh! Like you could stop them.

They don't know where I live.
Touche, but they could still use the address that they've used before. That would be a reasonable assumption.

sorry for nitpicking, but... erm... is the lower left corner of the inner displaycover bended?
productionsample.jpg

Sink marks at none critical positions, no problem. Inner structure shining through, no problem ether. But bended corners or too big gaps... *margesimpsonhrrrrmmmmmm*

^ I'm pretty sure it's an illusion generated by different contrasts, shadows and the curve of the outer hinge.

bodhee said:
[...The usual oh no it is all a scam, Craig&Co are really terrible and this will all go down in flames rant deleted for being redundant...]
i said it first

No, sir, you most certainly didn't. Next?

Moxie said:
bodhee said:
[...The usual oh no it is all a scam, Craig&Co are really terrible and this will all go down in flames rant deleted for being redundant...]
i said it first

No, sir, you most certainly didn't. Next?
:lol:

I think they look more like this in real:
erdfs5.jpg

How about a pandora made of solid gold?
mlnic1.jpg

Attachments

• erdfs5.jpg
    erdfs5.jpg
    767.3 KB · Views: 107
  • mlnic1.jpg
    mlnic1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 102
Taylor-MadeAK said:
Knop said:
erdfs5.jpg
mlnic1.jpg
Dammit...now I need to change my shorts again!
I think the Pandora is amazing, I can't understand all the negativity on this forum though, admittedly you have had to wait but making a handheld console is not something which can just happen overnight, these guys aren't Nintendo,Sony or M$. I am surprised they haven't had a breakdown yet. I reckon the first batch will be shipped within 4 weeks and if I am incorrect I will personally hand craft a one off Pandora pendant from my own pocket in precious metals and give it away randomly.

PS I am a jeweller.

Attachments

• mlnic1.jpg
    mlnic1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 97
  • erdfs5.jpg
    erdfs5.jpg
    767.3 KB · Views: 98
JasonJ said:
Taylor-MadeAK said:
Knop said:
erdfs5.jpg
mlnic1.jpg
I think the Pandora is amazing, I can't understand all the negativity on this forum though, admittedly you have had to wait but making a handheld console is not something which can just happen overnight, these guys aren't Nintendo,Sony or M$. I am surprised they haven't had a breakdown yet. I reckon the first batch will be shipped within 4 weeks and if I am incorrect I will personally hand craft a one off Pandora pendant from my own pocket in precious metals and give it away randomly.

PS I am a jeweller.
Welcome!
Did you quote wrong post? Change shorts is a good thing :lol:
We seem to be in very good humour and spirits at the moment.
Most are currently on a high. Thrill of the roller-coaster ride ;)

Attachments

• erdfs5.jpg
    erdfs5.jpg
    767.3 KB · Views: 102
  • mlnic1.jpg
    mlnic1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 97
Na-Noo said:
JasonJ said:
Taylor-MadeAK said:
Knop said:
erdfs5.jpg
mlnic1.jpg

PS I am a jeweller.
Welcome!
Did you quote wrong post? Change shorts is a good thing :lol:
We seem to be in very good humour and spirits at the moment.
Most are currently on a high. Thrill of the roller-coaster ride ;)

It's nice to see someone actually positive, this is probably a labour of love for all involved and I wish I had one pre-ordered.

Attachments

• erdfs5.jpg
    erdfs5.jpg
    767.3 KB · Views: 94
  • mlnic1.jpg
    mlnic1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 96
JasonJ said:
It's nice to see someone actually positive, this is probably a labour of love for all involved and I wish I had one pre-ordered.
Any reason why your not?
Or you planning on making your own Pandora pendant, emulation probably wont be as fun :D
It's probably pretty easy not to realise people here are pretty positive. You'll really see the low if there's another delay. That you wont wanna witness :lol:

Back