Top 10 Film's Ever!

killbarney posted on Mar 23 2005 at 09:34 AM said:
I like subtitles, it helps a lot with some films like I used it with all three parts of the Godfather for helping with knowing what was happening
Because of their retarded, babbling, drug-ridden gangster voices?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw a film that's really good Samurai Fiction a japanese film kinda serious kinda goofy comedy, and there's no dubbing so it's all only subtitles B)

I think films are generally rubbish and not a patch on TV. I can't string a list out to 10 but the best I can manage is this:

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Bedazzled (1966 version with Peter Cook)
Airplane

my favorite movies are things that have anime, video games,samurai's, or ninjas in it :ph34r:

who could resist a fave film thread? :)

City of the Lost Children
Withnail and I
Team America
Play it again Sam
This is Spinal Tap
Targets
Short Cuts
Ed Wood
Bob Roberts
Jacobs Ladder

nice to see Screamers on someones list, much better than minority report for sure! Follows the short story much better than any of the other Phillip K. Dick movies I've seen, just with a lower budget.

finty posted on Mar 24 2005 at 03:08 PM said:
Oh, just remembered Sleepers, it is brilliant.

The MGS Series are almost movies that you can periodically controll

dont misconstrew me though, i love the MGS series, id even go so far as to say MGS3 is my favourite game of all time

The Wub posted on Mar 24 2005 at 02:51 PM said:
who could resist a fave film thread? :)

City of the Lost Children
Withnail and I
Team America
Play it again Sam
This is Spinal Tap
Targets
Short Cuts
Ed Wood
Bob Roberts
Jacobs Ladder

nice to see Screamers on someones list, much better than minority report for sure! Follows the short story much better than any of the other Phillip K. Dick movies I've seen, just with a lower budget.
Darn, did I forget to include the City of the Lost Children on my list? Great movie, although I have the feeling that I'm on the fringe of people who like it (most people who like it also love Donnie Darko, and I really didn't like that film).

I haven't seen any of the other movies on your list, though.

Back