Trials Due Pndora Use

amortvigil

Still Fresh
Since i see so much balbbering and complaining on this forum.
Have you ever considderd what would happen when people going to sew pandora for diseases?
someone could eventualy get the dukenukem syndrome! firstperson shooter syndrome

Last edited by a moderator:
Evan~NL said:
Since i see so much balbbering and complaining on this forum.
Have you ever considderd what would happen when people going to sew pandora for diseases?
someone could eventualy get the dukenukem syndrome! firstperson shooter syndrome
lol good video :p but why start a new topic about something like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
That was heinously hilarious, man. Great vid.

But yes... I think all these setbacks and delays do feel like torture sometimes. My dad used to have a soft-toy version of a Mac Plus (back in the day), which was good for venting stress in the early home computing environment.

I think it was called Smack-a-Mac. I need a Punch-a-Pandora.

because all the pandora-mould-time-struggeling topics here made me sad... so i had to put some fun back into the pandora forum :p

Bytheway if youre compaining about this topic please complain at al the double, triple, quadro, etc, etc time complaining topics also....

Awesome video :lol: And BTW this is the general talk section. The vid was pretty general. Who knows? FPS disease could be an acquired condition. Any one of us could be struck down with said affliction once we get our Pandoras and play quake 3 everywhere all the time. Think of it as a Pandora related health warning :D

My main concern is Donkey Kong Syndrome. That would suck :lol:

Back