Unofficial Promotional Pandora Poster

Karas

Still Fresh
First let me start off by saying hello to everyone as this is my first post. I've never really felt the need to post or have an account for that matter. Anyway I'm not sure if this is a good reason to start posting or anything but as I was sitting in the doctors office waiting room today I was thinking of how nice it would be to have a pandora and all the different things I could do to occupy the time. Then I got the idea for this poster!

Poster

Anyway this was just something I did for fun to pass the time. If anyone else wants to give it a go, post your stuff! We could actually get a good collection of promotional material going.

*UPDATE*
Not as much of an update as I tried for but here's a reworked and higher resolution of the above poster.

New Poster (No blur)

I tried to make a version with some more open source icons and generic emblems but I just couldn't think of enough to make it looks good. If you guys could suggest more programs and apps that are open source and likely to be ported I could give it another go.

Nicely done actually, in terms of both concept & execution. Obviously the cheeky use of logos deems it a strictly unofficial poster. ;-)

I think it could use more emphasis on the "legit" (non emulated) side of things, with open source & Bluetooth logos etc being more prominent, and the classic gaming logos bringing up the rear.

Anyway, welcome to the party. :)

I like it too - though I certainly agree with Gruso on the "strictly unofficial" thing. :lol: Nice work.

I'll add something too, if it's quite alright. It was inspired by a thread a while back, which I seem to recall had a brief discussion relating to simple cards to give to people who enquire about the machine. It's a bit plain as it was just the result of using an online card generator and adding text fashioned after the Pandora website, but here it is. I used a high-res copy of the box logo, and the minor artifacts (which I'm guessing won't show when printed) came from the card generator - I'm afraid I can't remember which thread the logo was linked to in, though (I only recall it being hosted on a Flickr account), so I'm unable to give credit at this precise moment (sorry!). :p

It awesome dude, cept for the font on what will you put inside. but that's just me being anal.

I really like it!

Cool poster! I really like the premise behind it, "What will you put inside?". The Pandora has so much potential and capability, which makes that question all the more appropriate. I could see that as a slogan that sticks around for a while :)

"what will you put inside?"
I think it would be too easy to slap that tag line under a picture of goatsie?
amirite?

Anyway cool idea for a poster, I agree with the Gruso in that it should have more opensource logos.

p.s. maybe put debian or Ångström on there.

LOL. Tone well and truely lowered...

The poster is awesomme though, would make a nice advert if you could animate it with all the things being sucked into the box.

Thanks guys for the compliments. Originally I intended for a lot more things to be being "sucked" into the box but I ran out of ideas for logos.

No im not an advertising student. I plan to go into marketing though.

This poster is frankly great and professional. I'd only try to do something to make that "what will you put inside" a bit more prominent. I missed it at first when looking at it.... While in fact this is the real message of this poster, not all the example logos above - they are just example things to put in there. Maybe change it into black color with white halo? I dunno, you're the artist.

Can you give (or just PM) a link to high resolution version? I'll print it and put it on my office wall. I like it that much.

Back