Usa Preorderers, Where Do You Live?

[/quote]

It's great to see so many of us from Ohio here, considering statistically the amount of available units and how many people in the world and the need to have similar interests to by this thing I still think 7 is a lot. I had to add one other person from months ago I talked to who lives in Cincinnati so we are up to 7 now. And MonkeyChops, I have to hate you now because I now can't say I'm the only one in the city to have one. But also glad to know you as I'll have yet another person close by who has one.
[/quote]
Columbus Ohio!

Poem58 said:
It's great to see so many of us from Ohio here, considering statistically the amount of available units and how many people in the world and the need to have similar interests to by this thing I still think 7 is a lot.
Not much to do around here except drink and play video games :p

Poem58 said:
And MonkeyChops, I have to hate you now because I now can't say I'm the only one in the city to have one.

You'll find I'm fun to hate.
You technically still have that title, I live in the suburbs.

there does seem to be a lot of Ohioans and western Pennsylvanians here. we should have a meetup. We can have some wifi mutiplayer action and then talk about how the Cavs are going to dominate this year :D

God Ginrai said:
I go down to Savannah every once in a while, it's a great city.

-God Ginrai

+1!
The haunted pub tour was cool. So was getting a beer and having the bar tender ask me if i wanted that in a "to go cup"!

Last edited by a moderator:
MonkeyChops said:

So do I...Lakemore technically. So you are back on the list! No, it's OK. It's actually nice to know others in the area (I see someone from Columbus chimed in) have gotten Pandora's. I think that's awesome! I agree some sort of meet up would be cool, we could probably overrun a couple of tables in a food court or Mickey D's somewhere, lol. Now all we need is something mutiplayer so we can have the worlds smallest LAN party.

Poem58 said:
MonkeyChops said:

So do I...Lakemore technically. So you are back on the list! No, it's OK. It's actually nice to know others in the area (I see someone from Columbus chimed in) have gotten Pandora's. I think that's awesome! I agree some sort of meet up would be cool, we could probably overrun a couple of tables in a food court or Mickey D's somewhere, lol. Now all we need is something mutiplayer so we can have the worlds smallest LAN party.
I'm game, We really should organize some kinda midwest pandora get-together kinda thing, that'd be pretty interesting

Oregon

You know that one state with that one trail? There was a dramatic documentary in the form of an Apple game about it?

lol Gruso.

Shoreline, WA here. Never did get around to adding myself to the map...not happening tonight either.

Korlithiel said:
lol Gruso.

Shoreline, WA here. Never did get around to adding myself to the map...not happening tonight either.

Cool, hello fellow seattlite :)

Still trying to get one of the last 100 preorders, but I live in Omro, Wisconsin

Back