Usb Drivers

thelamer

ARRR I'm A Pirate
Website
www.skankpost.com
I am wonderign if their are any special drivers for xp for the gp2x .

I have tried everything to get t to work via USB but all I get is a error 10 for the device . I was under the impression that it just used generic usb mass storage drivers .

So far I have

Used 3 different cables and different usb ports .
Tried it on 4 seperate computers 3 XP Pro and 1 XP Media center .
Uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled for the devce with all kind of third part devices just to see what it would do .

I am running Firtmware 1.2.0 and have tried every connection procedure so you can take that out of the troubleshooting options .

Could my USB plug on my gp be fucked ? It never worked and I currently use a SD reader to get files to it . But I want to have full access to the nand and not have to unplug and replug in the sd card everytime I load an app .

Let me know if anyone else has this problem .

I've never had it working under Windows, but from Linux it works fine as long as you unload USB2 support. I'm not sure how to get Windows to drop back to USB1 - it took me long enough to get it to recognize them all as 2.0

I wouldn't advise using the nand like normal ram, the lifetime of nand memory is better than what it used to be (100,000 vs 10,000 writes) but I wouldn't want to risk it. An SD card is easily replaced, dead nand = dead gp2x :(

Back