Usb Working !!!! On Gp32linux :)

something like those tiny distris would be awesome on the gp32..
i would love to see a 50mb distro on the gp.
what about a new thread about this distro where everybody post a program, should be small and usefull, which would work on the gp.. and after some time you choose the best out of them

Sonic-NKT posted on Sep 5 2004 at 08:11 PM said:
something like those tiny distris would be awesome on the gp32..
i would love to see a 50mb distro on the gp.
what about a new thread about this distro where everybody post a program, should be small and usefull, which would work on the gp.. and after some time you choose the best out of them

just go pick your favorite app
from debian
http://packages.debian.org/testing/libs/

they have .deb packages for arm

Last edited by a moderator:
so will some of them run on the gp32 without any modification?
so just install the deb easy like on a normal debian system..
that would be cool

Bochs is a x86 emulator... there is a version for iPAQ linux somewhere:

bochs6.png

everything which is based on wine, like cedega just runs on a x86 machine.. its not a emulator of a whole system, more something like wrapper, if it would be a true emulator it would be much slower..

Octavious posted on Sep 8 2004 at 12:27 AM said:
NEED web browser

~Octavious

well, if we had more developpers we would maybe already have a fast one
other wise i released a web browser [ a bit slow ]
or you could use a text web browser ...

i am in contact with zaurus developpers
so maybe [ hope,dream] i will get my wifi working on gp32
soon
so i will have to work on the web browser [ after i make a pack for the new flash player, as it seems nobody is trying it ]

I had messed around with Gp32 Linux a few times but lack of input just meant it was something nice to look at

I dont have a chatboard and from what I see I dont think I want one but now Usb is working is there a way to make the PC emulate a USB keyboard for use with Gp32 Linux with the normal USb to Gp32 cable ??

Exo posted on Sep 8 2004 at 12:41 PM said:
I had messed around with Gp32 Linux a few times but lack of input just meant it was something nice to look at

I dont have a chatboard and from what I see I dont think I want one but now Usb is working is there a way to make the PC emulate a USB keyboard for use with Gp32 Linux with the normal USb to Gp32 cable ??
Vimacs was recently trying to plug a USB keyboard to his GP.

Any success?

Back