Using Menu In Squidgesnes

StewC869

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hello, when a game is running in SquidgeSNES how do you access the menu - IE to change emulator options or to quit emulator. All of the keys seem to be mapped to the SNES pad so the only way I can change emulator options or quit is by turning the machine off / on. Thanks

Hello, when a game is running in SquidgeSNES how do you access the menu - IE to change emulator options or to quit emulator. All of the keys seem to be mapped to the SNES pad so the only way I can change emulator options or quit is by turning the machine off / on. Thanks
Hold down the select buttong for more than 3 seconds and it will take you to the menu to do what ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold down the select buttong for more than 3 seconds and it will take you to the menu to do what ever.

Oh yeh, so it does, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back