Using Tranzfers.com - From The Us

Just started setting up my Tranzfers account last night, and got a call this morning from a very nice gentleman, he knew I was getting a Pandora, which set me off because I don't remember butting any reference, but I put that openpandora.org was the one who referred me. I was also mistaken because I thought the team wanted everything in USD now, but I guess that is just new orders, as he told me everyone is converting. Also he said that I just need my passport scanned, and I had to correct him, that could have been not good.

The one thing that peevs me though is that I didn't know they would be mailing the code, I live in Michigan, which is only a day or two from a first class letter being mailed, but I may miss the cutoff date. I know it was been posted here, but I have been super busy so I have only been reading the unofficial blog every day, and not going through the forums so I had no idea. Looks like I have to email them and let them know my payment may be late, or go with a bank transfer, which I have no idea how to go about or the fees that it includes.

Tranzfers was having issues receiving my ING ETC (despite their receiving them "all the time"), so I canceled that and moved on. Sent my money via a personal check in a registered first-class envelope at my local USPS "store".

Hi, I wonder what to put for the "Bank Branch Name" when using the tranzfers service.
Can Anyone help me?

hstju, I suppose it depends where you are located. If you look on the Tranzferz page it will give you the transfer options. When you are completing or reviewing a transaction, it will list all of the bank branches they are affliliated with. For example, here in the US its the Bank of Newy York Mellon, located in New York, NY. Just look at the page where all the different banks are where you can send your money to be converted and transferred. Hope this helps. If you need more help, you can always PM one of us that has already used the service.

Back