Various Game Mock Ups That You Get To Vote For...

Wich game would you prefer to see the day on the pandora first?

• Nails Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZOMB'D

• PixeGears

• $UP3R M@RI0 BR0S 2 !!!!!1111

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

If only I could vote for all 3! I love the look of all of them, I hope some coders come along soon to help get them on the Pandora.

I voted for Zomb'D as I think I will play that the most!

Zomb'D, Nails Adventure, Pixegears and Eniko's MMO + :pandora1: = :)

@taltoris: Well my aim is the pandora first.
If its Computer friendly it would be amazing too.

Thanks again to everybody for all the great feedback.

@pan.man.the.2nd: My aim is to make games that i would love to play and i am a gamer.
I'll make sure they are all really fun and have tons of replay value.
Thats what i hate of the new gen... its all single use games.
I only rent new gen games.

I voted for PixeGears because... I love anything with big robots in it. :wub:

Are these games freeware or commercial? It's great to have someone dedicated to making handheld games though, you hardly get that with mainstream systems come to think of it.

Well if one day they make a new console just for 2d gaming i shall go mainstream.

otherwise...

It's Going to be ... Freecom.
You pay whatever you want for it.
From 0$ to XXXX$

I really like all three ideas, but I would prefer ZOMB'D. Nothing beats point'n'click and Zombies!

And there should be an option like "I'm a coder, but too f***in busy/lazy" :)
Good luck with any project!

Hmmm i just came across something a little weird.
See at home i got a nice plasma Screen for my computer.

And now im at work and im looking at the Nail's adventure screenies and the Cucarachas looks way too dark.
The outline of the mask of the tribals and the Fetuses looks way too dark too.

On my computer everything looks bright and colorful.
and at work it all looks darker.

The contrast and brightness on my computer is factory set.

So i was wondering: Is it the screen at my work that just plain sucks or you guys see it the same?

I like all of the artwork and concepts, but voted for Nail's Adventure because I like the idea of fighting cucarachas. I hate cucarachas.

I've seen the examples of your sprites animated and think just about anything you come up with will look pretty cool, but I'm really liking that PixeGears. Although I guess Nail's is close to completion though so I'd assume that would end up completed first regardless, but I definetly thing PG should be the next project,

No Nail is not near completion.
Its only a month old.
And no coding is done for it.

Oh and i would like to add that i will personally track down every one who voted for super mario world 2 and come and kick them in the neck in front of their computer.

Maybe i should've clarified that part.

ahaha.

uum arn't zombies slow... im mean you gotta have something to fight? most of the time there are just a whole bunch of zombies... not that i've played any zombie games just movies

who about building in some AI to determine the skill of the player and adjust zombie speed / quantitiy acordingly ala L4D

the same sort of thing could be done for Pixe Gears basically automatic leveling... you open a bigger can on 'em and it socks it to ya to get more points a certain about of woop having to be dished out to win

I've been reading these Pandora threads for quite some time and finally bit the bullet with my thread in the Developer's section. I'd love for you to throw in some of the game features & graphical pipeline ideas you'd envision using in your games. Seeing as I'm making a game engine and you're really productive with your graphics & ideas, I have no problem designing it around what you need. No timeline promises though. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
@cb88: Zombies are what you make of em. And the zombies from my game are humans that are infected with a virus that destroys most of their brain leaving them with the small brain that is primitive and based on survival.
Their regenerating functions are non-existent so they stay hungry... always!
So depending of where you are in the game you will get stronger , faster zombies ... since the virus turns them more and more into primal beasts.
There will be a leveling system ( for reflex , aiming , etc ) too So you can have a certain survival rate.

oh and There will be Zombie Fishes too!

@White Flame: i will take all the help i can get !

Mr.Gonzo said:
@White Flame: i will take all the help i can get !
Actually, the thing that would help me help you the most, if you're willing, is to see your proposed game mechanics for the levels, characters, and menus, to both make sure all of that gets supported in my engine, and to help you flesh out any technical issues.

Mr.Gonzo said:
@RajTakhar: Metal Slug on acid? Man i would SO play this game. ahah ;)

@cb88: That's exactly what i think... and its PixeGears for you MISTER. eheh.
You have a thing for small eyes and square noses. I've noticed that in a bunch of your artwork.

I remember Metal Warriors for the SNES. Sweet game! These all look good. I hope you get around to making one or more of them.

The metal warriors type game looks great. well, they all do actually. I couldn't decide.

Back