Mock Preorder!

Mock Pre-Order Form:

• Select this option to mock-pre-order your mock-Pandora!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Select this option to indicate that you can't follow instructions and if this was a real order you w

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aliking

In response to much of the speculation of whether there will/should be an advance pre-order for forum members, and what would happen if there was, this is an experiment.

Imagine this is that pre-order notification. The rest of the world will be officially told in 5 days.

What do you do?

<subliminal message> :pandora1: </subliminal message>

n.b. to mock-receive your new mock-pandora you should also mock-enter your mock-address and mock-bank details in a post.

Please send this straight to the LOL files! or maybe we should have a WTF files for stuff like this!

I got confused and picked the longest answer, figuring that it was clearly the best by virtue of large size. (OT, anyone see Monty Python sketch where Palin is obsessed with how tall Cleese is? :lol: :lol: )

x68000 said:
Please send this straight to the LOL files! or maybe we should have a WTF files for stuff like this!
+1 for WTF files. But then again, its making me laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
atomicthumbs said:
It's a dry run. A fire drill. If an exclusive preorder notice went out right now, who would miss it and who would have just guaranteed themselves a Pandora? Uh..yeah. It's science, people.

They're mock selling fast, 4 gone in the first 10 mins.

Just mock ordered!

Mock Account details: 4387023709237049723046230846923649236497263947629746

Name: John Smith

I've read and typed the word 'mock' too many times. It's stopped looking like a real word to me...

this poll is highly inaccurate, though. There are tons of lurkers and tons of people who just won't visit this thread/vote

I flock to this display of mock pondering existence of pandora dock, which would rock. Staring at the clock, the days are numbered fewer, as are this thread's, until it gets the lock.

anexanhume said:
I flock to this display of mock pondering existence of pandora dock, which would rock. Staring at the clock, the days are numbered fewer, as are this thread's, until it gets the lock.
Surely you jest.. erm.. I mean mock. Nice prose though :)

Mock Turtle Soup anyone?

Back