Videos Of Psx4pandora

Yup, I just added a new video of Einhander Part 2 running at 600MHz using a much better video cam so quality is improved. It's also now running around the 60 FPS mark instead of faster/slower.

Sound emulation should be great now. I actually dont have sound outputted through any sort of speaker currently. I will get that done asap.

zodttd said:
Sound emulation should be great now. I actually dont have sound outputted through any sort of speaker currently. I will get that done asap.
Are you using Tinnus PowerVR render yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet. The current videos are a simple and completely unoptimized port :)

Well not quite simple but it's a port of a largely updated psx4gp2x.
I'm working on getting the NEON instruction set incorporated into the emulator. It's tough since NEON isn't really well laid out for people to examine like other ARM instructions.

Getting PowerVR OpenGL ES will be a fun step as Tinnus progresses. :)

Added a new video of FF7:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7sx8CrVLW8

If MGS is playable on this... I know where my life will be buried for about a month after I get one... Nose deep in Pandora ;)

The emulation looks perfect. Great job Zodttd! Looking forward to Tinnus' additions -- this may end up superior to the PSP in every way.

GunPei2X said:
this may end up superior to the PSP in every way.
For everything except PSP games, definitely.

My PSP will become semi-retired after Pandora. I rarely play PSP games on my PSP. Pandora can't come soon enough.

I need to buy a new video cam to record more videos. I still want to do 900MHz recordings as well.

Any recommendations on video cams that are less than $500 USD that will do a good job of recording a LCD screen in close range? Or will I need to raise my budget?

Thanks. :)

Back