Viva la Sharp

FRZ

Website
Visit site
This will be my new baby, once I get it. It's just the perfect size handheld I've been looking for, though no dedicated gaming control like the OpenPandora, it has everything else I need in a portable device. http://www.engadget....e-we-could-get/

20100924144427_587_.jpg

@ FRZ

Do you know what the specs are ie CPU and speed, Capacitive/resitive screen etc?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Lynx SH-10B today, playing with it, getting my feet wet in Android, 1.6 is a start. I like it so far.

If it can be paired with an iCP: NICE! If not, meh.

i kind of like the form factor. any phone ive had, had a physical qwerty keyboard and was a clamshell. but none of them were this big. any luck getting anything to work outside of asia? shame its on android 1.6 though

i recogn upon release (if its not been released already, i havent reasrched it cause i dont think its for me) it will follow suite with other umpcs and even though it supports a sim card, it will only have a text messaging function and that feature only works if your in asia (it only works in asia on my umc anyway) and a 3g internet access poit for when your on the move.

Back