Waiting For Pandora To Launch?

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
You know what? I am so fudging itching to get my dirty little hands on a Pandora!!!
So much so, that next week I'm going to get myself a Tapwave Zodiac 2 again.

Back in early 2005, I used to have one, and regretably sold it to feed/fund my PSP games habit/addiction.

Big mistake!

Well..the good thing is...I now know everything there is to know about the Tapwave Zodiac and now I can do everything I want without researching, lol.

Wish me luck! B)

21DILeBPgwL._SL500_AA220_.jpg

Tapwave_Zodiac_13_L.jpg

image026.jpg

tapwave_zodiac2.jpg

Tapwave_Zodiac.jpg

(just out of interest)
What's that game in the fourth pic? (the one where it shows 'direct linking denied' in the thread).

I copied the link to that pic into a new browser window and the game on the Zodiac display looked interesting.

White Demon said:
(just out of interest)
What's that game in the fourth pic? (the one where it shows 'direct linking denied' in the thread).
Stuntcar Extreme. Also appeared on the Gizmondo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a zod 1 and 2... haven't touched them in a while. I got bored with it as I found it very difficult to sync it with my linux system. Also installing applications is kinda annoying... I really don't like palm OS.

Please give me a reason to use mine again! Is there some new exciting software that I might have missed?
Only thing I used it for was acid solitaire, bejeweled and watching movies on the go (which is absolutely great on a zod btw.).

I remember those. I had a Z2. I found the OS annoying and the analog a bit rubbish for emulators. Good for movies though.

Back