Waiting on my Pandora...

sirthunder516

Still Fresh
Website
retronuggetdev.com
Hi everybody. I ordered a Pandora, and recieved an email verifying my order and saying that within 7 days I would recieve an email confirming that my Pandora has shipped. Well, it's been 7 days, and no email. Should I just keep waiting? I'm kinda impatiant and excited (I've wanted one of these since I first discovered them in summer '10... finally have the oppertunity to buy one). :)

Has it been 7 business days? The UK just had 2 back to back 4 day weekends.

It'll be 7 working days for me tomorrow. It better ship! Craig said it would; hopefully he's right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, do not wait on your pandora, i am pretty sure the device will break if you take a seat on it.

oooh... it's 7 WORKING days...damn...

.. so.. Tuesday, wednesday, thursday friday... Monday... tuesday...

so... tomorrow? oh god please let it be tomorrow.. I'm driving myself crazy waiting for this thing.

so... tomorrow? oh god please let it be tomorrow.. I'm driving myself crazy waiting for this thing.
if you only knew what waiting for a pandora is...

Lol yup, more ambiguity as usual. Since it's already almost 8pm over there I would have thought the time for shipping has come and gone. What time do you guys normally ship units out at?

Lol yup, more ambiguity as usual. Since it's already almost 8pm over there I would have thought the time for shipping has come and gone. What time do you guys normally ship units out at?

In between Beer runs I assume.

Remember that the Friday and Monday around the royal wedding weren't considered working days (April 29 and May 2), so that might add two days to your calculation.

My order was placed appriximately 2:00pm Eastern Time on April 26, 2011 (which is technically not within the current working day overseas, in this case their first day is April 27). My shipment notification was given on May 9, 2011. So 7 working (or business) days, and 13 total days for my shipment.

if you only knew what waiting for a pandora is...

yes preorders, I know...

glad I was not one of them.

Two years of awesome man.

Actually I have had a lot of fun waiting around on these forums. I made a lot of new friends, and everyone seems to have similar goals in mind. If I could find a political website that was as full of like minded people, we would have had someone in office by now.

Remember that the Friday and Monday around the royal wedding weren't considered working days (April 29 and May 2), so that might add two days to your calculation.

My order was placed appriximately 2:00pm Eastern Time on April 26, 2011 (which is technically not within the current working day overseas, in this case their first day is April 27). My shipment notification was given on May 9, 2011. So 7 working (or business) days, and 13 total days for my shipment.
My order was placed on the 27th so I should've received confirmation today. What time did you receive your Shipment email?

My order was placed on the 27th so I should've received confirmation today. What time did you receive your Shipment email?

Around 8:00am Eastern Time, but I think the email was delayed some.

This might be somewhat dependent on what time you ordered/what time zone you're in - so I think you should get shipment by tomorrow at the latest.

I was, however, surprised they hit the 7 working day mark for me, since they've had the wifi issues in many units and a recent increase in orders (ashens review). Anyway, good luck! I hope you get your shipping email soon!

or maybe wait until tomorrow , they are probably dispatching it today, and will send notices tomorrow,hopefully

I agree, I don't think shipping emails occur at the same exact time as actual shipment.

Back