Warranty?

dctravis

Still Fresh
hello, basically my question is to whether or not there will be any type of warranty when a pandora is purchased? Also what would be the process for DOA consoles? Also, are there still first batch orders available?

[Moved to Pandora section. Also please search before posting, this has been discussed many times.

borgqueenx said:
Xian Long said:
dude, this is the wiz section. and you should be able to find all your answers from the pandora information index and the official site.
wiz section...?

Ok not sure how this can be explained better as it's already painfully obvious. The forums are split up into different sections for the different devices, he posted it in the Wiz forum, it should be in the Pandora forum, capiche? (and has now been moved by a mod)

Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC it was said that there will be a year warranty and during this duration all faulty parts will be replaced.

I hope they sell spares for anything that breaks in the future, like nubs etc. - they're already doing batteries which is one of the most important things.

I take it the 1 year warranty is from date of delivery rather than the more usual date of purchase ;)

Monk said:
Pleng said:
I take it the 1 year warranty is from date of delivery rather than the more usual date of purchase ;)

LOL! We can hope ;)
Umm... yes. Probably the date it gets shipped out on. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back