Wasted Time

WizardStan

Mega GP Mania
I just realized I spend way too much time on this (and other) forum, time I should have spent working. I'm taking an internet vacation. See y'all in a week, maybe more Pandoras'll be shipped by then :)

I know the feeling.

I've spent too much time online in the past when I needed to be doing other things. It can draw you in and take over.

On the other hand I did meet my wife online, so its not always wasted time.

Take care.

funny thing is, he'll prob spend twice the time he normally did online once he comes back just to play catch up. :)

have a good break tho Stan, way things are starting to buzz again, you'll have a blast checking out all that you missed.

protip borrowed from Gruso: delete your pandora related favorites to avoid the automated-muscle-memory-pandora click :D

WizardStan said:
I just realized I spend way too much time on this (and other) forum, time I should have spent working. I'm taking an internet vacation. See y'all in a week, maybe more Pandoras'll be shipped by then :)
Yeah, I'm looking forward to see your code running on a pandy next to me :)
Have a good forum rest ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The forums are addictive. Its just such a great community full of interesting people and silly threads .. plus, after 2 years of obsessive F5'ing, that started on the day the pre-order web page went live, I just can't get out of the habit of hitting the "View New Content" link 4 or 5 times a day. ;)

I thought I'd not frequent the place as much after getting my Pandora back in July but I still pop on 2 or 3 times a day LOL.

PS Welcome back Trooper! I've missed your wit and the handbags at dawn pic being posted every now and then ;)

Back