Water Damage

At one of my old workplaces, we used to run the keyboards in the dishwasher every now and then. Kept them grime-free.

would love to see if the pandora could take on about 2litters of bong water and still turn on, they really don't make consoles like the used to. the n64 that had the 2liters of nasty bong water dumped inside worked for years after that. and not sure how many times the old nes was thrown out a window or at a wall and would keep on keepin on. now i have 2 xbox 360's about a year old that i'am trying to fix both the dam cd drives are messed up you would think with 10+years of using /making cd drives they would have made one that will open right everytime noo not for $300+. but anyways soo glade to hear your pandora is fine. mine goes no where near anything wet

would love to see if the pandora could take on about 2litters of bong water and still turn on, they really don't make consoles like the used to. the n64 that had the 2liters of nasty bong water dumped inside worked for years after that. and not sure how many times the old nes was thrown out a window or at a wall and would keep on keepin on. now i have 2 xbox 360's about a year old that i'am trying to fix both the dam cd drives are messed up you would think with 10+years of using /making cd drives they would have made one that will open right everytime noo not for $300+. but anyways soo glade to hear your pandora is fine. mine goes no where near anything wet
I spilled my bubbler on mine, took it apart clean it with alcohol then set it to dry in silica gell still works like a charm

How about as tough as the ds lite ? I went about 6 months with the topscreen ready to fall off and that little hinge thing falling out , then the screen got that red tint thing , it was at that point I went to the dsi ( 3ds now ) . Still have it though , about a month I was cleaning found it and powered it on and it had a full battery - mind you I have not used it for over 2 and a half years !

Back