We Have Cases Folks

if I recall correctly YT switched to h246, maybe encoding with that would speed things up? I also think xvid crashes if you tries to encode with certain unsupported pixel sizes.

I cannot believe how close this is to shipping.

I now really regret being such a long-time lurker :( That's quite bumming tbh, but the prospect of being one of the only people in my entire continent with a Pandora is quite...Riveting :D

Any other Africans around here who ordered a Pandora?...

B)

If youtube isn't working, why not just encode the videos yourself and upload them to gbax or something? Or is that site also unreachable from Craig's ISP?

Neko said:
If youtube isn't working, why not just encode the videos yourself and upload them to gbax or something? Or is that site also unreachable from Craig's ISP?

He probably doesn't want his site to go down. ;P

EDIT: I don't understand why he can't upload the video to a different video site, a good one for instance. (i.e. Vimeo)

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
God Ginrai said:
EDIT: I don't understand why he can't upload the video to a different video site, a good one for instance. (i.e. Vimeo)

thats exactly what i thought :huh:

God Ginrai said:
Neko said:

He probably doesn't want his site to go down. ;P

Why not make it a torrent download, then?

Have some patience People ,i am really looking forward to seeing the video as well but Craig will no doubt be pretty busy and at least he has made a vid and is trying to get it uploaded.

:pandora2ut4: :p

I was thinking how fun it would be just to receive the parts and I assemble it myself...

Yes i would have fun building my own as well ,i asked about this but OPT said no to me directly.

HackModford said:
I was thinking how fun it would be just to receive the parts and I assemble it myself...
just make a teardown and reassembly video!

Well, video was in the previous post. All I have to say is, Woot. Bad quality for the moment though.

OK, so these are the first 1000 cases that we were expecting to have by the time we entered April. Sigh... This party sucks, I'm going home.

Back