We've started to order things!

1konbu.jpg

Jep, some news would be nice. Even there are not so many news to tell. The expectations of many people including me, are ubiquitously. I thought: November!
Ok, i dont want to be mean, I knew it would be taking a bit longer for sure. Some more updates are just making the time for waiting a bit more pleasant. :)

Last edited:
Jep, some news would be nice. Even there are not so many news to tell. The expectations of many people including me, are ubiquitously. I thought: November!

Maybe switch to intel in meantime? O:)

Tahnx for heads up!

how about that ryzen processor? i think i want to support amd next time around (since i have a few intels already...)...

i was thinking more for a future desktop than a future pyra upgrade, though i'll be (happily) surprised if ryzen scales down to a few watts...

though i'll be (happily) surprised if ryzen scales down to a few watts...
IIRC that's exactly what has been announced, its scalability is supposed to fill the full range. You can look forward to miniature embedded Zen SoCs for routers etc at some point, but it's probably not very high on the priority list, yet.

Damn that's good. VERY nicely done!

Well ... thanks A LOT.
I'm glad you (&& other zombies fans) liked it.
Not the most difficult work (regarding technique) but it seems luck has brought a popular idea.

By the way, what is the current status of 3D acceleration with recent kernels?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

By the way, what is the current status of 3D acceleration with recent kernels?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk
It works fine, but some issues right now with it working at the same time as TILER rotation. Some development work needs to be done with it, it's known and being worked on. But there are other things that are more pressing from what I heard.

So a worst case scenario, 3D games would need to be modified to rotate themselves? Since it's already using the 3D driver, that doesn't sound like a terrible thing, just annoying.

Back