what about a pyra tab or pyra pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafar

Still Fresh
I have been follow this forums for almost 2 months, explendy peoples around.

So why no,have another choice like a tablet,maybe called, pyra pad or tab,come on,open pandora have to many brilliant persons with lot of ideas and common sense.come on peoples.

The original style design its old,we are in the 21 century, I don't saying to remove the original design,because still people that they do like it.

Lest put our brain to work for another choice or market.

I do believe that everything in this world it's possible.

I do have a very good ideas.

Take a good care of me

So why no,have another choice like a tablet,maybe called, pyra pad or tab,come on,open pandora have to many brilliant persons with lot of ideas and common sense.come on peoples.

The original style design its old,we are in the 21 century, I don't saying to remove the original design,because still people that they do like it.

Take a good care of me
Well in my opinion if this is what you see as the future then the 21 century is wrong, To me Tablets/Pads are a step backwards in usability. They cater to people that only intend to do read and browse the web and some light productivity, anything extra requires a additional accessories. They're not particularly good at gaming outside of ones intended for touch.. anything 3D with touch control just seems tacked on. To do anything useful you need to carry an extra keyboard or controller. Also just like God Ginrai points out there are a ton of tablets out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Take a good care of me
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!  All the stuff you suggested had already been discussed and tossed aside because they are no good.  Pyra doesn't need to be like any of the 21st century devices, because Pyra is timeless :)

Did you wacht futuristic movie science fiction.

I know their it's a lot of tablet,but not with this concept.

And their it's a lot of too UMPC,I may said maybe am wrong, with Linux,but not the game concept.

Look to windows surface 2 great concept, to expensive, but windows OS,lenovo yoga too.

Put it this way,we are looking for choices, portability, look,ergonomic,economic and something to make the differential.

Take a good care of me

Did you wacht futuristic movie science fiction.

I know their it's a lot of tablet,but not with this concept.

And their it's a lot of too UMPC,I may said maybe am wrong, with Linux,but not the game concept.

Look to windows surface 2 great concept, to expensive, but windows OS,lenovo yoga too.

Put it this way,we are looking for choices, portability, look,ergonomic,economic and something to make the differential.

Take a good care of me
Futuristic my ass.  Then go buy those.  Don't turn PYRA into these suckers.

[

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!  All the stuff you suggested had already been discussed and tossed aside because they are no good.  Pyra doesn't need to be like any of the 21st century devices, because Pyra is timeless :)

Well look at it this way..

Choices , The Pandora/Pyra is a well rounded device, it excels in choices of what you can do with it.

Portability is negated when you need to carry around a gamepad, keyboard and/or mouse to play games or do anything productive unlike the Pandora/Pyra which has all these features built in.

Ergonomics, Your either holding a much Larger tablet/pad device or a smaller handheld computer. which do you think wins out?

Economics, The Pandora/Pyra is a Niche device being developed by a small company of less than a half dozen people.. even if it was a tablet device it would still be an expensive device. especially it's will made in Europe not by cheap Chinese labor.

Reactions: szr
What are you even trying to say? EDIT: leafar, I mean. Not TrashyMG.

I have seen very few tablets in Science Fiction. I've seen Virtual Reality and Ethereal Displays more than anything. A tablet is not a good form factor for a gaming device, nor is it a good form factor for a UMPC. Both need physical input to control well. That is, until Virtual Reality becomes a possibility.

-God Ginrai

I see their it's peoples very profoundly in this concept, good,I like.

It's just a choice, like somebody else.

I didn't say nothing bad about to the actual design,I did said what about a pyra pad or tab,because it's a trend,market.

The only differential in this project is their community, that's good, I hope well, because I am planning to buy this device.

Like I said

Take a good care of me

I have seen very few tablets in Science Fiction. I've seen Virtual Reality and Ethereal Displays more than anything. A tablet is not a good form factor for a gaming device, nor is it a good form factor for a UMPC. Both need physical input to control well. That is, until Virtual Reality becomes a possibility.-God Ginrai

I have seen very few tablets in Science Fiction. I've seen Virtual Reality and Ethereal Displays more than anything. A tablet is not a good form factor for a gaming device, nor is it a good form factor for a UMPC. Both need physical input to control well. That is, until Virtual Reality becomes a possibility.-God Ginrai
They are movies... try writing thousands of lines of code on a capacitive touchscreen. _wb_ have written several games entirely on the Pandora.

Reactions: szr
They are movies... try writing thousands of lines of code on a capacitive touchscreen. _wb_ have written several games entirely on the Pandora.
Thanks for that, I think I didn't say nothing bad.I just came late,I do apologized

Remember;

We born,grow up,procreate and die,this its the law of life.

Maybe in the future,because always we change our mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back