What are you wearing?(Because craig demanded it)

Wrath Of Khan

Soul soother...
Describe or post a pic of what you are currently wearing.Then another forum member rates your dress style or lack thereof out of ten.

Its just for a laugh so try not to take it seriously.Of course you could just lie/make up shit or whatever.If your currently scantily clad then please let us know but shame on you. :lol:

Im currently wearing stripey boxer shorts(TMI) A white t-shirt,A black jumper,Black denims,black socks and brown skechers(sneakers)Oh and a white plastic watch by identitiy London. Let the games begin.

out of 10 right ?

8/10

Cliche nerd.

black zip up hoody, black BYOB system of a down T-Shirt, blue flare jeans, vegetarian para style dock martins. Man boot socks (black)

wearing.jpg

Could be a good screamer, with that dark doorway in the background...

Last edited by a moderator:
white socks, black boxers, a black tshirt with a picture of a moon drawn on a vinyl record with music notes around it.......and the usual sennheisers

A minecraft periodic table t-shirt and sweats.

wearing.jpg

Could be a good screamer, with that dark doorway in the background...

I think I've been playing Minecraft too much because that door scares me (think it reminds me of a creeper). The two pains of glass at the top look like eyes and the door frame looks like a huge gaping mouth. Tip: don't do LSD in that room.

I'm wearing a shirt with a tiger on it that I got on special at Target. That and underwear, thats about it :lol:

Im Wearing Likely some Hoodys, and under the Hoodys, as it is realy cold this days in our beekeeping supplies bussines (whe sell suplies for beeceeper) , a sweater whitout hood,

and akording the colour of the hoody, a Jeans if its a Hoody in Black or Dark Blue, or a Black German Bundeswehr Pants whit big Sidepockets,

some Black Sneakers whitout Brand, or hiking Boots if there is snow.. some black socks, a black G-Shock, and Glasses..

I'm wearing two coconut halves, a medium-sized fig leaf, a starched collar, suspenders, and a look of confusion and surprise

I'm wearing two coconut halves, a medium-sized fig leaf, a starched collar, suspenders, and a look of confusion and surprise
Pics or it didn't happen :p

Army uniform as usual (though didn't have to today, forgot I was on pass, sitting in Starbucks)

Edit: There was a DnD game I played in Windows 3.11. Point & click, top down view, kinda like a rogue type look, that I played, and I have never been able to find it again. Anyone have any ideas what it may have been?

The coconuts were presumably migratory and gripped by the husk during haulage but I decided to wiki the fig leaf, what with fig rolls, fig pudding and such like. Now wiki has been cochrane reviewed and found to be as accurate as the Encyclopedia Galatica and thus I was dismayed to find that the entry of fig leaves, revolves purely around the absurdity of the untruth of which decided to cover things with it in the first place. A great shame. Does anyone know more about the fig plant from a botany or biological persuasion, or is it all down to covering ones modesty since the end of the athletic era due to Christian censorship? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fig_leaf

I wear organic hemp cotton blends preferably. Sometimes Hemp/PET blends as they last for years. Its best to dry it in the air as much as possible. And thank the heavens and gods for my Hoodlamb, its the only comfort I get outside currently. RAIN Wednesday, YAY!

a look of confusion and surprise

That's really the only part of your post I don't believe :D Sure you don't mean "Smug satisfaction"?

I'm decked out in my usual jeans, long-sleeved-teeshirt and shirt combo. I dress better in the summer, when I don semi-tailored shirts, cufflinks and pinstripe trousers.

Back