what game am i describing?

b1llygo4t

it was a top down vertical shooter for the snes or maybe ps1. you chose either a tank or a helicopter. you could play single player with two controllers, using half of each in each hand.

Lol, I was thinking about asking this question as well. Someone posted the box art for SWIV in the Amiga board, which I remember seeing on my brother's copy of Firepower 2000.

I'd say Trapef and Levi are both correct. Firepower 2000 was the US version of Super SWIV, and it certainly sounds like that - although it was a jeep not a tank.

you know we could make a pretty fun fourm game out of describing games and seeing who can figure out what it is

It's like chess, but when the pieces meet they have a player controlled battle. Each piece has different abilities.

Name that game!

Aye, that's the one! Thanks mate! This is the third time I've been reminded what it was called. Maybe this time it'll stick :p

Aye, that's the one! Thanks mate! This is the third time I've been reminded what it was called. Maybe this time it'll stick :p
'Tis a fun game. That reminds me that I need to find a new PSU and see if I can revive my C64.

Back