What Games Have You Finished on the Pandora ?

Did forget some PSX games.

Castlevania SotN.

Threads of Fate

Brave Fencer Musashi

Brave Fencer Musashi
I remember they released it with the demo of FFVIII at the time and that game sold well for that... but is it a good game actually ? 
I did buy a used copy about a year ago.

Don't have the demo.

I love that game.

Music is great I think.

It's an action based battle system.

Also you can copy the abilities of your enemies (and sometimes you even need to to progress)

It's also pretty fun. Everything it named like something to eat.

Yes. All Shiny Trinkets and all map uncovered. But I stopped at that, I didn't feel like getting the "no death" achievement ;)
Even Terry Cavanagh didn't get that (died in the Gravitron).  There's is 1 video on youtube which suggests a successful no death speed run.  Doubtful in my opinion.

I just finished Silent Hill. (good ending)

Unfortunately the game freezes during the end scene after the credits. :(

OK, that sounds either like a bad dump or like a copy error. I blame my famous pet (not the dog) - the kernel bug.

I try to fix it it and keep you informed.

Update:

I copied the image from another computer to my other SD card and it solved the issue.

So the problem was caused by a kernel bug on my first computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played through Ghost Trick in Drastic. One of my all time favorite games.

Also beat VVVVVV, Sonic 2 (totally used save states), and I "beat" Super Hexagon but I was in the process of beating hyper hexagonest when my left shoulder button broke : (

That's all I can think of at the moment, but there might be more.

Parappa the rapper

streets of rage 2

wrestlefest

sonic & knuckles

Ridge Racer R4

Mario World 6 golden coins.

Simpsons Arcade game.

X-men arcade game

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker arcade

A few of the Metal slugs

I've completed a few titles first on the Pandora, some later completed on the original hardware but not all.

Metal Gear (MSX)

Castlevania SotN

Spyro 2

Wip3out SE.

There's a few others but I can't remember right now, but it's been a great way to gauge if games are worth getting when going to flea markets and boot sales.

I am about to finish Phantasy Star 2 on PicoDrive.

I have six of seven characters up to level 50, grinding the last one now...then going to kick ass.

UPDATE:

Ass-kicking achieved, July 4, 2014.

What better day than Independence Day to free Algo from the grip of Mother Brain?

I just beat Mega Man Legends 2 the other day. I am currently working on a game called Another Super Mario 3D, which is an interesting Super Mario 64 DS hack. It is simple but at the same time pretty well made. If you like Super Mario 64 (DS) then you might like this one. I am one of the rare few who prefer the DS version over the 64 version.

Brave Fencer Musashi
The boss fights were pretty rough. I never did finish the game tho.

who prefer the DS version over the 64 version.
What makes you prefer the DS version ?  
I like using the other characters. Luigi and Wario are two favorite video game characters. Also there are 30 extra stars, and several new areas to explore. I liked Super Mario 64, but I kind of enjoyed Banjo Kazooie and Tooie much more. I think most people don't like the DS version as much because the controls are kind of...well...could have been better, but in 64 the controls aren't the best either, or maybe that was just me. I wasn't much of a fan for the N64 controls. They were uncomfortable and the joystick always felt so broken.

I wasn't much of a fan for the N64 controls. They were uncomfortable and the joystick always felt so broken.
Yeah, the controls are certainly... problematic at times. When the camera changes angle, your precision drops significantly with the stick. I see it as an ancestor of 3D platform games, so it's definitely flawed, but there were some interesting design decisions made back then in the game.  

Back