What If Wiz Uses Wifi And Brings Up Battlenet Games?

In the other post he mentioned, that Wifi will be a separate dongle. So, can we skip this assumptions for good now, please?

the prospect of a revamped wiz in less than a years time with new and improved hardware inside it is going to put people off buying one at the end of april. i dont know what to do now :(

Last edited by a moderator:
'gibberish' said:
the prospect of a revamped wiz in less than a years time with new and improved hardware inside it is going to put people off buying one at the end of april. i dont know what to do now :(
If you definitely want a Wiz, and don't mind the known issues (i.e. screen tearing) just get one.

GamePark and GPH handhelds always get multiple revisions. It's inevitable. At some point you just have to jump in or you'll never get one.

In my mind it would be better to play battlefield heroes ( or ET its code will be open since 2009 but don't know what month :( :( ) on the Wiz than battlenet games although Diablo would be nice but playing games with blizzard ( which everybody know isn't a small company ) would be really boring and I think it wouldn't give any results :) :)

Maybe somebody will make it work like on a standard PC but then the quality and comfort would be really low

Back