What If?

I'll buy some KKK suits, organize a riot and let them eat their hat, hair and devboards :D

j/k

Scam seems very possible.

We got to ANOTHER dead line, and now we have been given even MORE excuses about delays....

Mali: There may have never been any Dev Boards - They could have just been Beagle Boards on a different base!!

SSSSSSSCCCCCCAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Cool thing is, I already used a pandora so I'm part of the scam and can laugh about you.

so long, suckers!

It’s not a scam it’s a government project, how many times have you herd about a government project that never finishes it just keeps going and going like an Everyready battery :lol:

Or a psychology experiment done on a massive scale, probably by a government

Bosbeetle said:
quick check the source-code of the website it could be a viral for a new sega handheld :p
Stuff that, I need it to be a fully blown console with a zillion giga bits

Last edited by a moderator:
fishtank said:
It's not a scam it's a government project, how many times have you herd about a government project that never finishes it just keeps going and going like an Everyready battery :lol:

Which government? :)

B-ZaR said:
fishtank said:
It's not a scam it's a government project, how many times have you herd about a government project that never finishes it just keeps going and going like an Everyready battery :lol:

Which government? :)

The illuminati, que tubular bells

This is all just a very very elaborate scam to get you to hand over your money and wait willingly while it is being invested in stocks and bonds. We were all in on it, the openpandora team, the reviewers, the developers, forum junkies, the trolls...everybody was in on it! It's all a perfectly orchestrated plan to screw you out of your $330.

But it's too late now Mr Bond! Our annuities have already matured and your initial "investment" will be used in our plans to take over the world!

***MWAHAHA MWAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!***

Ok, I admit. We just wanted to see if you were desperate enough to shell out some serious cash on something that didn't exist, and were amazed at the results. So much so, we decided to see how long we could string you along for.

zames007 said:
What if it's all just an awesomely elaborate scam? Seriously, what if? April 1st and all!
Somebody will pay.

Back