What If?

Squidge said:
Ok, I admit. We just wanted to see if you were desperate enough to shell out some serious cash on something that didn't exist, and were amazed at the results. So much so, we decided to see how long we could string you along for.
I almost quoted that to the quotes thread for the blog as a prank, but that would have been too mean :D

Last edited by a moderator:
B-ZaR said:
Squidge said:
Ok, I admit. We just wanted to see if you were desperate enough to shell out some serious cash on something that didn't exist, and were amazed at the results. So much so, we decided to see how long we could string you along for.
I almost quoted that to the quotes thread for the blog as a prank, but that would have been too mean :D
Two Months(tm) from now, everyone will be like "so where is it? More delays?"
And then Craigix and EvilDragon et al will respond "uh... Squidge already explained it, back at the end of March. Remember?"
Good times.

WizardStan said:
B-ZaR said:
Squidge said:
Two Months(tm) from now, everyone will be like "so where is it? More delays?"
And then Craigix and EvilDragon et al will respond "uh... Squidge already explained it, back at the end of March. Remember?"
Good times.
Oh god could you imagine the mass suicide.
Wonder what the press would make of it, Pandora cult suicide when they found out it was all a lie!

It's not a scam....
I know the real truth!

The Pandora IS SKYNET!!
terminator-bot-skynet-research.jpg
skynet2.jpg

jb0yx said:
This is all just a very very elaborate scam to get you to hand over your money and wait willingly while it is being invested in stocks and bonds. We were all in on it, the openpandora team, the reviewers, the developers, forum junkies, the trolls...everybody was in on it! It's all a perfectly orchestrated plan to screw you out of your $330.

But it's too late now Mr Bond! Our annuities have already matured and your initial "investment" will be used in our plans to take over the world!

***MWAHAHA MWAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!***

Martini on the rocks, Shaken, Not stirred. :rolleyes:

Trooper

WOW... I'm happy to see the community has gotten it's sense of humor back!

Oh and i'm selling tinfoil hats if anyone is interested. :lol:

/copydir said:

over here bro ^___^

I'm guessing Craig's "suitable premises" will in-fact be a fully functioning Television studio, all loaded on the back of a truck beaming their signal out whilst driving round the English countryside, with a full on production team, and many, many Pandora props! A few hours after (production) starts, they'll bring on a monkey in a clown's suit riding on a horse with silver painted hooves, weird music will play (I'm guessing some sort of Rick Astley, Blackened Death Metal fusion with hints of Cliff Richard) and then the Devs will all walk on backwards wearing paper bags on their heads chanting "two months, two months" and then reaching a crescendo, all our bank details will scroll down the screen resulting in the grand total flashing up on screen in big yellow letters with the immortal words "You Lose" echoing in the background..

/copydir said:

Are the Aliens Coming? :lol:

The government are reading our thoughts through the satellites, the tin foil can help stop the readings!

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Attachments

• tin-foil-hat.jpg
    tin-foil-hat.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 58
/copydir said:

The Legion of Mad Fellows is waiting!

TrashyMG said:
Fuzzy hat, baby face.. implicitly.
Really? It doesn't look just a little... suspicious to you?
craigixyy.jpg

Attachments

• craigixyy.jpg
    craigixyy.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 64
Back