What Is Going On ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpman said:
Blue Protoman said:
If that's true, then our last hope for open handhelds is OpenPandora! They can't fail!
Hell, they where our last hope even if GPH is still in business.

GPH SUCKS ASS! LOL

Chris

Keep your OP asslicking and GPH trolling to the other forum thank you, You will not be made a mod by craigix unless he sees you acting like a douche over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iorgy77 said:
jumpman said:
Blue Protoman said:
If that's true, then our last hope for open handhelds is OpenPandora! They can't fail!

GPH SUCKS ASS! LOL

Chris

Keep your OP asslicking and GPH trolling to the other forum thank you, You will not be made a mod by craigix unless he sees you acting like a douche over there.
I have no interest in becoming a mod. Secondly, I've stated these opinions in this forum for years(before the Pandora saw the light of day), and will continue to state them until some fanboy mod over here decides that I can no longer state them. Thirdly, I have great respect for Craig, and what he has accomplished, I have also called many of his decisions into question over the years, so I don't consider myself a front runner for a mod position anyways!

Since you appear to be a GPH whore(and not a very good one), maybe you can confirm or deny the rumors I stated earlier. Is GPH still in operation, or have they folded like a deck of cards? Or is there another new unit coming in 6 months that offers nothing new over the last 2 units, and little to no support from GPH? Just curious!

Chris

GPH are certainly still in operation. They've recently donated 2 Caanoo handhelds for the Riot Tag-Team competition.

The last thing I saw them do was offer some actual caanoo prizes in a competition that is still running, OP kicked in some SD cards.
Where is your evidence GPH are out of business? Have they delivered all their pre-orders? Did they jack up the price on their consoles? What evidence do you have that caanoo owners are unhappy with their consoles and require support? Did they have a large number returned due to faulty nubs and broken LCD cables?

Mweston and Craigix are the only ones I read saying GPH are out of business, neither provided any proof.

Im not the fanboy "GPH Whore" posting crap like "PANDORA SUCKS ASS!!!!" on the openPandora or GP32x forums. You on the other hand are on a forum that has both Pandora and GPH console owners and are acting like a one eyed fanboy trolling the forums.

NOO! :angry: OPEN console war also here! GPH is not dead, they just concact me yesterday for a new firmware for caanoo where they will add some features on their console...
for the other, i agree perfectely with Lorgy.
The last thing I saw them do was offer some actual caanoo prizes in a competition that is still running, OP kicked in some SD cards.
Where is your evidence GPH are out of business? Have they delivered all their pre-orders? Did they jack up the price on their consoles? What evidence do you have that caanoo owners are unhappy with their consoles and require support? Did they have a large number returned due to faulty nubs and broken LCD cables?

Mweston and Craigix are the only ones I read saying GPH are out of business, neither provided any proof.

Im not the fanboy "GPH Whore" posting crap like "PANDORA SUCKS ASS!!!!" on the openPandora or GP32x forums. You on the other hand are on a forum that has both Pandora and GPH console owners and are acting like a one eyed fanboy trolling the forums.

@lorgy77

This is a joke right? It must be, no one can be this thick!

First off, I'm in the Pandora section of a multi console forums, and stating my opinion. I'm not in the Caanoo, wiz, or gp2x areas making these statements. I think I have posted maybe 2 or 3 times in any of those areas in the last 2+ years.

Once to say GPH SUCKS ASS(yes, I have stated that before), and another time to put up a Wiz sale at think geek. I can't stand GPH as a company, but I'm also into this community, and feel certain devices meet certain needs. So I listed a sale for all community members to take advantage of. Yeah, I guess all Nintendo fanboys go into sony threads trolling, and show good deals for Sony products.

If I go over to the GPH threads, and make negative comments, then I'll be trolling. Until then, if your not for the Pandora, then your against it, and should leave this area and go back to the other threads. That is why we have separate areas. Are you expecting to find GPH praise in in a Pandora thread? If your into mutiple devices like am, then except my comments as opinion, and nothing more.

So I would hardly say I'm a fanboy or troll, but that's your opinion, and your entitled to it. If Craig and company are so bad, why are you in the Pandora thread? It looks to me like your trolling(looking for a reason to start shit). If you check my post in this forum, you can find many statments slamming OP, so once again, know what the fuck your talking about before you say some one is licking ass or trolling. OP sucks from time to time, but I think GPH SUCKS ASS ALWAYS! So there you have it, now deal with it! <_<

Chris

I like both I have 2 Pandoras a Wiz a Dingoo out of all I like Pandora the best, out of all Pandora is built the worst tho. GPH is huge company they got money for pro building, Pandora guys in a church hall, you can see it I had one of my 2 arrive d-pad broken, my replacement doesn't close all the way and the lid is crooked. Both of my pandoras you can't take the pen out without pulling a groin. For my game needs Pandora does what GPH devices do and more, but the build on GPH is 100 fold better, GPH has wayyy more emulators and games (as it has more units out there and been out for ages and the lower price attracts more people). Heck even my Dingoo is awsome its rock solid I had it since it first came out it does a ton of stuff is built awsome and the price was great.

To each is own everything in life has its ups and downs lol including these open source handhelds, none of them are close to perfect and none shall be.

But really tho the Pandora team blows at building the units it's like they get drunk and piss around as the 3 I have had in my hands all were different none looked like a crisp unit from a high end company (yes I know its made by some lil guys in the UK or some shit) but damn for $500 a pop it be nice to look as impressive as a shiny Wiz ouuta the box perfect in evey detail no flaws units 1-1000000 all looking the same.

Dingo build I give it 7
GP2X Wiz 8
Pandora 5

all personal opinions here so please no one cry as I am a fan of them all and own them all and I own all other types obscure handhelds and consoles as well as mainsteam ones.

Where do I state I am against the Pandora? I have two. So I have every right to post in the pandora section and even the OP boards. I can be for the pandora and still think craigix treats his customers like crap and lies right to their faces. Thats just my opinion. ED on the other hand is a gentleman and a true internet topbloke in my opinion. Craigix being the Yin to EDs Yang.

There are many caanoo and wiz and even gp32 owners who also have pandoras AND POST AND READ BOTH THE PANDORA AND GPH THREADS ON GP32X, only fanboys like you constantly keep up this "THE CONSOLE I DONT OWN SUCKS ASS LOL!!!!1111one11111!!!!!" crap. Thats not an opinion thats just mindless garbage. People like you just bring this place down and make it worse than the 360/PS3 forums where this kind of behaviour is all too common. Get it through your thick head that we dont have to like one and hate the other you fanboy tosser.

All I did was state that kind of behaviour is not rewarded here like it is on the OP boards where jerks like that are made mods.

I never stated the Cannoo, Wiz, or GP2X Sucks. I have personally owned 2 of the 3, and found them to be fine devices for what they are. Before you start a pissing contest, please get you facts straight. My post is only a few above this one, not 30 pages away. There is no reason to get my statements flat out wrong!

I said GPH SUCKS ASS! LOL, meant as a joke, and to be taken lightly. I'm sorry you have a bug up your ass that "Sony" became a mod on the other forums. You seem to be very knowledgable on that fact. I find Sony to be a very stand up guy, who states his own opinions, and they sometimes offend.

In my history on these boards, or any other, I have never made any form of comment to start anything. This is an open forum right? Just like this community is open source right? So why can't I say "GPH SUCKS ASS", in a non GPH device thread? It is my opinion, and considering I have owned several of their devices, and I have also helped others to buy their devices, I believe I can make a personal statement based on my own experiances that they "SUCK ASS". Since when could I not state my own opinion here? I replied to Blue Protoman specifically, you know what that means? My comments where directed to him, something else you fail to grasp.

If "Sony" starts shit over here, that is between, you, him, and the mods. I could care less. Don't lump me in with someone else, due to your own poor understanding of my statements. If you quote me, get it right, "GPH SUCKS ASS". I never said anything about a device.

Chris

I have to say, I'm in agreement with Chris here. GPH do indeed pucker up at the rear and inhale. I also agree that the GP2X F100 I have sitting here is orders of magnitude better built than the Pandora. It's just a shame it's a piece of crap.

D.

Iorgy77 said:
jumpman said:
Blue Protoman said:

GPH SUCKS ASS! LOL

Chris

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/4003-why-the-pandora-is-the-way-it-is/

I am seriously disappointed by some of the behaviour I'm seeing here.

There's nothing wrong with having and stating opinions, but can we at least be civil, please? Flame-wars aren't productive, and let's be honest, who honestly wants them here?

jumpman said:
I never stated the Cannoo, Wiz, or GP2X Sucks. I have personally owned 2 of the 3, and found them to be fine devices for what they are. Before you start a pissing contest, please get you facts straight. My post is only a few above this one, not 30 pages away. There is no reason to get my statements flat out wrong!

I got my statements right. Its not my fault you use statements like "GPH SUCKS ASS LOL!" that dont fully articulate your points and make you sound like a fanboy and a troll.

jumpman said:
I said GPH SUCKS ASS! LOL, meant as a joke, and to be taken lightly. I'm sorry you have a bug up your ass that "Sony" became a mod on the other forums. You seem to be very knowledgable on that fact. I find Sony to be a very stand up guy, who states his own opinions, and they sometimes offend.

OF course you would like Sony, you are the same kind of person, a fanboy. Birds of a feather, my point is that we could do with less of your type around here. My point was that kind of behaviour is rewarded on the other forums.

jumpman said:
In my history on these boards, or any other, I have never made any form of comment to start anything. This is an open forum right? Just like this community is open source right? So why can't I say "GPH SUCKS ASS", in a non GPH device thread? It is my opinion, and considering I have owned several of their devices, and I have also helped others to buy their devices, I believe I can make a personal statement based on my own experiances that they "SUCK ASS". Since when could I not state my own opinion here? I replied to Blue Protoman specifically, you know what that means? My comments where directed to him, something else you fail to grasp.

Again, not my fault your "GPH SUCKS ASS LOL!!!" statement couldnt articulate your point properly, it just came across as trolling from a fanboy.

jumpman said:
If "Sony" starts shit over here, that is between, you, him, and the mods. I could care less. Don't lump me in with someone else, due to your own poor understanding of my statements. If you quote me, get it right, "GPH SUCKS ASS". I never said anything about a device.

Chris

I'll lump you in with him when you act the same way, He has made plenty of "This device or company SUCKS ASS LOL!!!" type posts.

Well guess what, "GPH SUCKS ASS"!

Now I've written this statement several times in a thread that has nothing to do with this opinion. I will continue to do it, as long as you make unfounded statments based on your opinion.

I've made this statement in the past, and never had a problem until today. Now you have stirred the hornets nest, just because you think I'm looking for attention, or mod status. So I will continue to say GPH SUCKS ASS just to piss you off. So please, go ahead and keep commenting on something that had nothing to do with you, and I'll keep making the statement you didn't want to hear in the first place.

GPH SUCKS ASS! LOL

Actually, I might even start a new thread.....GPH SUCKS ASS!, and ask for opinions from those who think they SUCK ASS. How does that sound. So please, go right ahead and proceed to tell me what I can and cannot do(and what kind of fanboy I am), and you will see just how many times I can plaster "GPH SUCKS ASS" in this forum. My next stop will be the Caanoo, GP2X and Wiz areas. You have not seen a fanboy, but you soon will. Keep pushing my buttons. :angry:

Chris

And guess what, once I get banned. I'll start a new account, and still plaster GPH SUCKS ASS!

So once this forum is cluttered with GPH SUCKS ASS!, They can all thank lorgy77 for his insightful perspective on what should be written, and what should not. I guess that's why your a mod, oh wait, your not. And you never will be, because you need to be able to let members express their own opinions without trying to make your opinions theirs.

Chris

And guess what, I articulated my point just fine. You know why? Because no one else but you had a problem. So I guess your the only dumb one reading these forums, and GPH STILL SUCKS ASS! LOL

Chris

Prometheus said:
I am seriously disappointed by some of the behaviour I'm seeing here.

There's nothing wrong with having and stating opinions, but can we at least be civil, please? Flame-wars aren't productive, and let's be honest, who honestly wants them here?
You know me P., I've had disagreements with you, and I never step over the line and disrespect anyone. But if someone wants to paint a picture of me that they think is true, I will show them how wrong they are!

Chris

Edit:And by the way, I still think GPH SUCKS ASS! LOL

jumpman said:
And guess what, I articulated my point just fine. You know why? Because no one else but you had a problem. So I guess your the only dumb one reading these forums, and GPH STILL SUCKS ASS! LOL

Chris

Why don't you start a thread? Get it out of your system.

Wow, this stuff is viral, after the shite storm over there, I find another here. Also, Pleng's comments have to make one seriously reconsider. Although I have tried to ignore the issues thus far. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back