Does Anyone Know What Is Going On?

puppydee said:
How many boards have been fixed ready to go into the cases when they arrive? all done i suppose?

craigix said:
We currently have the parts for 1500 Pandora consoles to be built as soon as the Cases arrive
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
matzesu said:
Lets give the Pandora an diverent name which sounds les apokalyptic: meybe "Gänseblümchenbeet", (Daisy Bed) or "Kindergeburtstag" (Childrens Birthday), or "Wattebäuchschen" (Cotton Puff) :lol:

Meybe it helps..

Or maybe Jokulhaups!

allwords.com said:
We currently have the parts for 1500 Pandora consoles to be built as soon as the Cases arrive - while we are building those the boards for the next 2000 will arrive and the building will continue.

Here's hoping I'm in the first 3500 orders! Seeing I ordered less than a month ago, it's unlikely tho :..(

shadow.8 said:
puppydee said:
How many boards have been fixed ready to go into the cases when they arrive? all done i suppose?

craigix said:
We currently have the parts for 1500 Pandora consoles to be built as soon as the Cases arrive

EvilDragon said:
Michael will leave as soon as the cases are picked up, so that he can do the mod until the cases arrive :)

If MWeston arrived in England, we'd surely know about it.

Google checkout link please don't expire by the time reviews come DON'T FAIL ME GOOGLE!

Alec  said:
shadow.8 said:
puppydee said:

craigix said:

EvilDragon said:
Michael will leave as soon as the cases are picked up, so that he can do the mod until the cases arrive :)

Ah, yes, sorry forgot Michael was doing them I apologise. Lets hope he can get a working visa without to much trouble. Visas are a huge pain in the ass. Still trying to arrange one for myself to go to africa. Can't even get a reply from anyone in the embassy regards going over there :(

skeezix said:
Don't lets forget .. Volcano! :)

jeff

/me clicks the little up/down arrow under the world map, raising some land and displacing the peasants .... no way, just hit the Volcano button instead!

Populous?

Jason

Not to derail this deadend topic or anything, but where the hell is Mali? He's always up to date with all the pandora related information.

puppydee said:
Alec  said:
shadow.8 said:
puppydee said:

craigix said:

EvilDragon said:

Ah, yes, sorry forgot Michael was doing them I apologise. Lets hope he can get a working visa without to much trouble. Visas are a huge pain in the ass. Still trying to arrange one for myself to go to africa. Can't even get a reply from anyone in the embassy regards going over there :(

Visa? Wont he be on holiday? and just volunteering?

Mofokubik said:
Not to derail this deadend topic or anything, but where the hell is Mali? He's always up to date with all the pandora related information.

Even Mali has to take a break from all this from time to time.

I have not been looking here for a while.
Well i see it is business like usual for Pandora.
Another deadline missed and still waiting for the case and blame it all on the the Chinese. What will be next another volcano will say BOOm.
UPS cant find the UK.
There will be a patrol crisis and pumps are closing because oil is leaking somewhere.
There will be a snow blizzard in Summertown i mean Pandoratown and there is no transport.
Well we see in the next episode of vapourware or not.

Cuetzpalin said:
borgqueenx said:
Yay so no stopid first 1000, but everything together:)
so its the 6th of may...when will the last parts arrive so construction and shipping can begin?

The answer is blowing in the wind, son.

:pandora2ut4:

(Seriously, that link contains a detailed list of all the parts and its current status.)
ah thanks, i feel dumb now :p

Back