What Is The Name Of The Company That Makes Pandora?

CODE
TJSomething@localhost # whois openpandora.org
NOTICE: Access to .ORG WHOIS information is provided to assist persons in

Snip
CODE
Domain ID:D150293019-LROR
Domain Name:OPENPANDORA.ORG
Created On:09-Dec-2007 20:00:13 UTC
Last Updated On:08-Feb-2008 03:50:22 UTC
Expiration Date:09-Dec-2008 20:00:13 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Key-Systems GmbH (R51-LROR)
Registrant ID:p-639323
Registrant Name:Michael Mrozek
Registrant Organization:gp2x Shop

Could that be the answer?

waffles said:
could what be the answer, GmbH?
i like the sound of it.
rothwell GmbH pandora.
mmm.
GmbH is the German equivalent of 'Ltd' - ie limited liability company. ie the name is Key Systems.

Clearly thats Ed (who runs the German distributor and a key player in the pandora).

However, who gives a monkey's what the company is? Evidently there will be a company - and it will be either GBAX or OpenPandora. But seeing as you'll be buying from a distributor which (GBAX, Ed's g2x shop, Turkish / US distributor etc) I really don't understand the interest. Its not as though its going to be a floated company that you can buy shares in...

Stealth company? Surely better they spend time finishing the product that worrying about confirming the underlying company name...

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter R said:
Why does there have to be a company? I'm sure that if there is one its just GBAX, assuming that is Craig's current company.
Have a look at Companies House website, type in Open Pandora and you'll get the result. Open Pandora Ltd is registered most likely with Craigs Accountant, literally just down the road from his GBAX office.

Ravnos said:
Maybe they should use Craig's last name for the company name. He's got a classy last name, like it should be on fancy gold watches or really expensive department stores.
what's his last name, IX? :D

Back