What Should I Do

No, im actually nice in person. I choose to believe that I don't have aspergers and that I am just a selfish Bastard :D

But all my cousins have it, on my dad's side of the family. It looks like me and my other whole brother have it. My half brother lacks the predisposed genetics from my dads side of the family and my half sister has downsyndrome. Go figure.

sam fisher posted on Jul 29 2006 at 10:26 AM said:
No, im actually nice in person. I choose to believe that I don't have aspergers and that I am just a selfish Bastard :D

But all my cousins have it, on my dad's side of the family. It looks like me and my other whole brother have it. My half brother lacks the predisposed genetics from my dads side of the family and my half sister has downsyndrome. Go figure.

That's a lot of disorders in one family. The only disorder in my family is my brother's autism.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, thats why I supposedly have it. Although I apparently learn to be more social. Although when I am presented with a situation I don't like I just either get panicky or just walk away. Or get unduely angry with someone. As I do with DCGM.

I used to have OCD's with my GP32's and GP2x :D I was afraid to let anything near them, lest they break.

sam fisher posted on Jul 29 2006 at 04:34 PM said:
yep, thats why I supposedly have it. Although I apparently learn to be more social. Although when I am presented with a situation I don't like I just either get panicky or just walk away. Or get unduely angry with someone. As I do with DCGM.

I used to have OCD's with my GP32's and GP2x :D I was afraid to let anything near them, lest they break.

mmmmm, im sure theres treatment for all you have... mayby you should consider it

pantera6 posted on Jul 29 2006 at 05:57 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Jul 29 2006 at 04:34 PM said:

mmmmm, im sure theres treatment for all you have... mayby you should consider it
All they give you is stuff that makes you sleepy so you can supposedly 'focus' more.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 28 2006 at 07:41 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Jul 27 2006 at 04:14 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Jul 27 2006 at 08:56 PM said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo³ Don't do it!!!
Ha ha! TelcoLout didn't manage to complete high school!
how is that funny? I know people who didnt complete HS. For good reasons too.

To laugh in someone's face is just slightly obnoxious. But then again, I'd expect nothing more from you.

I dropped out of high school, too. My grades were fine but I just couldn't deal with the bullshit from the school's administration. Even my dad once had to keep from punching the vice principal in the face (his own words: "What a fucking asshole.") Instead I went to a local post-secondary institute, took equivalency classes and then went on to study computer systems at the same school. Worked out much better, there was a lot less stress and a lot less bullshit.

Lettuce Dude posted on Jul 29 2006 at 01:23 PM said:
deadlychicken22 posted on Jul 27 2006 at 01:05 AM said:
I go to bed late when I can, but I just can't function without sleep.

You need This works great makes me twitch.
WOW

I tried that caffiene gum, but it was rank and I couldnt deal with the taste. Maybe that's the key though; you have to get up from your bed/chair to spit it out it's so bad :lol:

I think you should go. My next school will be a 1.5 hour trip (only to get there by train) But at least I'm going to do what I like to do (unbelievable a school can offer such things :) )

I have MAJOR focusing problems. I have been wanting to continue learning C for a week. And each time I am about to, something else gets focussed on. It helps me be able to move from one thing to another.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 29 2006 at 05:15 PM said:
caffiene makes you more nervous. Take Cornholio for example.
He got that way from eating a lot of sugar too, so I think it's just that he's insane(ly hilarious).

Caffiene makes me more focused when coding, but it makes me more irritable dealing with customers. It's kind of a two way street. Since I'm not getting paid to code, I should probably just stay away from the stuff, but customers are usually assholes so fuck it.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 29 2006 at 06:30 PM said:
haha yea frickin beavis drinks that xtra-xtra caffiene cola and it's over :lol: :lol:

God I love beavis and butthead.

Yeah, me too. A couple of weeks ago, my gf and I were at the mall *shudder* and we passed through HMV to use their escalator and as we walked through I saw the new Beavis and Butt-head DVD box set. I stopped to take a look at it and my gf got very angry. I don't think she's a fan. :lol:

Back