What Stores Are Willing To Stock The Pandora?

Zoppe

Craigix(or anyone of the developers of the pandora) anyone made a proposal to stock the 2nd batch yet? if yes, can you tell us who?

thanks in advance.

Edit: clarified my question

I doubt many major online outlets are relly prepared to try until the system is more redily available. 3000 units isnt much in a wide consumer market sense so they many not get a bite from anyone really serious untill they clear 3 times that amount.

i'm not talking about the first batch, i'm talking about the second batch. i think i've read that gbax will be the only ones with the 1st batch.
i've read somewhere that the second batch would be made avaliable from other stores besodes gbax. i'd just like to know
(can a mod put pandora 2nd batch on the title plz? thx)

Well, we're supposed to find out soon just how many were pre-ordered, so maybe if it's significantly larger than 3k some stores may be interested, but that's all speculation.

I'm almost certain that the Pandora will NOT show up in retail store outlets. It may appear in some stores in China as does almost anything. They just do not have the means as a small company/group of individuals to be able to offer the Pandora in retail stores. It's just not in their best interest to do so and the current process has been working fine for homebrew devices for several years

FrozenIpaq said:
I'm almost certain that the Pandora will NOT show up in retail store outlets. It may appear in some stores in China as does almost anything. They just do not have the means as a small company/group of individuals to be able to offer the Pandora in retail stores. It's just not in their best interest to do so and the current process has been working fine for homebrew devices for several years
I'm sure it will show up in China as thats where its being built. I believe Criag has said before that the company doing the manufacturing will get to be the official dealer as part of the manufacturing deal.

Also, some bigger online stores have inquired (notably NCIX here in Canada) they have a few retail stores but mostly a big online customer base. I do agree that you probably won't see it on many store shelves (if at all) but I think you'll see in a lot of online stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
i actually meant online stores :p. i just didnt know how to express myself :p

Back