What Will Pandora Include In The Box?

jpsweber

Still Fresh
I've been searching but i didn't find anything about that.
What will Pandora include in the box?
Pandora, stylus, battery, charger, maybe instructions... but what else? (SD card, TV cable, USB cable...??)

Thank you.

Might the thread "What Is In The Box?" help you?

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/43954-what-is-in-the-box/

Google is your friend. That thread is the first result from a google search with the terms:

in the box site:gp32x.de

Last edited by a moderator:
Monk said:
Might the thread "What Is In The Box?" help you?

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/43954-what-is-in-the-box/

Google is your friend. That thread is the first result from a google search with the terms:

in the box site:gp32x.de

Ok, sorry.

No worries :D (someone ehre showed me the "site:" syntax in google and it's made life a lot easier - the least I can do is pass on the advice!)

Hmm, that thread is over a year old. We know a bit more now. ;) Here's what you should expect:

- Pandora + battery + stylus
- AC adaptor/charger
- Brief user manual
- Software CD

Note that AV cables, protective cases, SD cards etc all need to be purchased separately.

It is required by Internet law that the following obvious joke be included in every thread of this type. :

Also included in your Pandora's box will be all the evils of the world.

I think craigix mentioned at some point that in addition to all the world's evils, Hope would also be included, but don't count on that.​

Don't blame me. We're required to put that joke in these threads. You know how it is.

VRAndy said:
It is required by Internet law that the following obvious joke be included in every thread of this type. :

Also included in your Pandora's box will be all the evils of the world.

I think craigix mentioned at some point that in addition to all the world's evils, Hope would also be included, but don't count on that.​

Don't blame me. We're required to put that joke in these threads. You know how it is.

I'm surprised it wasn't in sooner. I blame the slow weekend.

MDave said:
I'm surprised it wasn't in sooner. I blame the slow weekend.
It's a holiday across NA. Some of us are busy drinking.

Xian Long said:
i blame cave story
Oh man, forgot about that! Can't wait to play it flawlessly on my Panda sometime, hopefully not long after I get it.

Tensuke said:
Xian Long said:
i blame cave story
Oh man, forgot about that! Can't wait to play it flawlessly on my Panda sometime, hopefully not long after I get it.
That would all depend on if Pixel would allow someone to do a Pandora port. And at the moment, it will probably be a no go since Cave Story WiiWare is coming soon

Gruso said:
Hmm, that thread is over a year old. We know a bit more now. ;) Here's what you should expect:

- Pandora + battery + stylus
- AC adaptor/charger
- Brief user manual
- Software CD

Note that AV cables, protective cases, SD cards etc all need to be purchased separately.

So the AC adapter/charger and stylus are included and you don't have to add them to the order right? :huh:

Because I only ordered the Pandora and AV cables, and I just wanted to make sure that I don't have to add the adapter and stylus because the E-mail I got had a list like the one bellow and I just figured that the adapter, battery and stylus on the list was if you wanted an extra one otherwise I need to see if I can still add stuff to it. (forgot to ask but does anybody know what the case will be like because I've thought of getting one.)
List:

USD PRICE

Pandora $330
Accessories:
TV OUT $19.99
CARRY CASE $19.99
BATTERY $28.99
Power Adaptor $7.99
Stylus $7.00
Dev Fund $20

Air Mail shipping $24
UPS 24/48 hr shipping $49

oh!

so then that means... ive ordered on stylus and one charger too many? :p

i wonder if i can cancel them and get a refund on those monayz, 15usd~

or alternatively id like some of the "leftover" cases 2-3, to spraypaint :D

Green pandora <3

jamppa said:
My email says:
"The Pandora includes a battery, power adaptor and stylus"

Yeah I looked at it again and that is like the first thing it says. How did I over look that, I must be losing my marbles. :wacko:

Thanks for mentioning that jamppa. ;)

Back