What Dimensions Do You Think The "retail" Package Will Be

Phawx

Professional Derailer
We know the dimensions of the Pandora. What else is needed in the retail box?

AC/DC Adapter? It charges through USB only?

Stylus. Maybe they will ship the Pandora with the stylus in its bay or separate in a plastic package?

Maybe a manual? Or leaflet or CD containing the wiki and some software?

Is there anything else?

Do you think the box will be the same dimensions as a PSP box or a NDS box. Anyone wanna take a stab at what dimensions we are looking at and maybe we can fool around and come up with some concept art for the retail box?

Phawx said:
We know the dimensions of the Pandora. What else is needed in the retail box?

AC/DC Adapter? It charges through USB only?

Stylus. Maybe they will ship the Pandora with the stylus in its bay or separate in a plastic package?

Maybe a manual? Or leaflet or CD containing the wiki and some software?

Is there anything else?

Do you think the box will be the same dimensions as a PSP box or a NDS box. Anyone wanna take a stab at what dimensions we are looking at and maybe we can fool around and come up with some concept art for the retail box?
Retail implies it will be sold in stores, you might want to change that.

As for what it includes. We've been guaranteed an AC adapter. It comes with the stylus. I would figure there would be a manual, even the GP2X had that.

I believe the box will also come with hope.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
fade said:
Man, we're runnin out of things to discuss :p
We ran out of things to discuss a month ago. Wait for some videos, and then we'll have more interesting conversations. ;)

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
We ran out of things to discuss a month ago. Wait for some videos, and then we'll have more interesting conversations. ;)
-God Ginrai
Agreed :)

God Ginrai said:
Retail implies it will be sold in stores, you might want to change that.
Yea, I agree that's why I put quotes around retail in the topic headline.

Also, I like packaging. Un-boxening is part of the fun with gadgets.

Bosbeetle said:
18' like stonehenge in spinal tap
Maybe on the cover of the box we could have it say "smell the glove pandora" :lol:

I think the box will be 3 dimensional, and will be delivered somewhere along the 4th dimension (hopefully not too far), and will presumably contain some sort of extra dimensional portal so as to hold the ills, toils, sickness and hope without splitting.

What about a box like this? Complete with Lens Flare.

11773485696711432339760.gif

that lens flare box is empty, though :(

the dimensions will be thus: big enough to hold the Pandora and all it's accessories, with enough room for adequate packing materials to keep it cost-effectively safe (ie "safe enough") on it's journey.

joa said:
Bosbeetle said:
Maybe on the cover of the box we could have it say "smell the glove pandora" :lol:

haha yeah lets just hope they dont make more trouble with a picture of craig shoving a glove into a females face on all 4's with a leash

krooked said:
joa said:
Bosbeetle said:

haha yeah lets just hope they dont make more trouble with a picture of craig shoving a glove into a females face on all 4's with a leash

In that respect I hope that the volume of the pandora can go to 11

I wonder wether it will have a design or just be a standard box? If I were the developers, I would write "Pandora's box" on it in big letters.

MiniSinisterMinister said:
I wonder wether it will have a design or just be a standard box? If I were the developers, I would write "Pandora's box" on it in big letters.

it should be discretely packaged :unsure: ontherwise my neighbours might notice :unsure:

Back