What Dimensions Do You Think The "retail" Package Will Be

It should just be a plain cardboard box on which Craig has written "Pandora" with a sharpie.

(That counts as a "signature", right?)

We get a BOX!? :eek:

I don't want to have to repay just for a box upgrade. Besides, is everyone in the first batch getting this box, or only the ones that need to reorder? What happens if the second batch gets a much nicer box, thus splitting the community in half!?

... Sorry, I couldn't help myself for once. :unsure:

Eniko said:

I don't want to have to repay just for a box upgrade. Besides, is everyone in the first batch getting this box, or only the ones that need to reorder? What happens if the second batch gets a much nicer box, thus splitting the community in half!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well therefore I hope it comes supplied with a tin foil hat

hmm weekend+beer+forums+noisemusic=fail sorry guys

Last edited by a moderator:
riosingh said:
It's been coming for eons, what if hope died!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Hope never dies, well, bob did mind you. :unsure:

I believe the devs already stated it would come in a nice box (aka has packaging and a box that is worth of retail in stores space)

christmas wrapping paper with batmans all over it sounds good 2 me.

then again, we might just have to settle with wrapping it in newspaper, slapping a shipping label on it and forgetting the "box" idea all together.

GuchaRU said:
it should looks like "real pandora's box" for more coolness))
It might be a little hard to ship a round jar. The jar itself would have to be stored in a box. The in would be Pandora in Pandora's Box in a box.

my all in one gaming handheld in a box
its my all in one gaming handheld in a box, girl

Eniko said:

Well, at least you didn't Paypal for the box. ;P

That post really brightened my day, Eniko. Thanks. ;)

-God Ginrai

ricki said:
Confirmed: The box will be rectangle.
I'm pretty sure it will be cuboid instead of rectangle.
Unless its a solid block of atomically polished glass,it will have far more than 6 faces, so is not technically a cuboid, even a cuboid of atomically polished glass would have more than 6 faces, if the surface was magnified enough, so:

a cuboid is a mathematical concept for a shape which is physically imposable to create, due to the fact that atoms move around.

Back