What would you like to see?

I Have an Elgato HD60, USB recorder it works fairly well even with a USB 2.0 interface.

This was a pretty easy compile once I got the build script to play nice. If I was home and not doing everything remotely I'd make a video, although it would play through a window as there isn't any easy SDL HW scaling yet.

Screen Shot 2016-12-24 at 5.23.02 PM.png

He needs to use more pics like that. Also, that reminds me that I have a ton of episodes of MST3K on my DVR I need to either watch or delete.

@Grench, I'll be trying aTc's new stretch OS image soon, I'll give it a try then as it will most likely have a more updated firefox version.

@Grench, I'll be trying aTc's new stretch OS image soon, I'll give it a try then as it will most likely have a more updated firefox version.

I have been using Stretch RC2 on my home workstation (Intel) and server (AMD) for several weeks now. So far it has behaved very nicely. One caveat - XFCE wasn't quite behaving right yet on the workstation. Stretch moves some things around a bit and it hasn't all been migrated to XFCE yet. Flipped to Cinnamon and weirdness went away. I'm running the server headless with multiple VirtualBox VMs and it's been very solid.

If the Pyra is going to run Stretch out of the gate, we should be able to stick to a single Debian release for a couple of years. Cool.

btw, looks like the new episodes of MST3k on netflix will be up april 14. they have some old ones there, too.

btw, looks like the new episodes of MST3k on netflix will be up april 14. they have some old ones there, too.

I watched the MST3K version of Manos with my wife and kids this last weekend. Best way to watch a very very bad movie.

Oh man, another show that isn't available on Netflix Germany :|. I hate this license nonsense...

Just FYI and hope not to get people's hopes up, the last time I got excited about some new method of getting Netflix to work it required some library that is only available on x86...

Just FYI and hope not to get people's hopes up, the last time I got excited about some new method of getting Netflix to work it required some library that is only available on x86...

Did you get the new OS image? If yes, then... Did you have a chance to try this out?

@EvilDragon
I know this thread is quite old, but I hope you still take suggestions. :)
I'd like to see the Pyra load an IntelliJ Project and/or an Eclipse Project and if possible, how well the live inspection of IntelliJ works.

Other than that, games like 'FTL: Faster Than Light' and 'Factorio' would also be interesting, since these are my main-games right now ans shouldn't require much performance.

If you need codes for either of them, I can provide you with binaries for testing.

Looking forward to the results
Simon

Unfortunately, I don't think the FTL team or the Factorio team provide ARM Linux binaries, or the source code, so that can't run on the Pyra, but Eclipse and IntelliJ should run as I understand it.

Back