• Total voters

Vimacs

Don't be evil!
Website
Visit site
Danmn, why can you only have 3*15 choices? :-/
Sorry that i cant list all games form the other topic :-(
vote anyway..

I think Shenmue 2 is the absolute best DC game and that isn't on your poll. Shenmue 1 is okay but is fairly uneventful for the most part and is just a warm up for Shenmue 2.

Haha Record of Lodoss War. I didn't know anybody else had heard of that. It's just an even worse version of Diablo with more hacking and more slashing and less story and less enjoyment. That's difficult.

WhizzBang posted on Apr 13 2006 at 04:34 AM said:
I think Shenmue 2 is the absolute best DC game and that isn't on your poll. Shenmue 1 is okay but is fairly uneventful for the most part and is just a warm up for Shenmue 2.

I agree, you simply can't go past Shenmue 2 for best DC game ever.

Rez, Samba De Amigo, Half Life and Space Channel 5 (especially Part 2) are other good choices. Just not as good as Shen2.
I've also lost count of how many hours I spent playing Crazy Taxi (but not the seuqel, as that was a bit shit)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shenmue II is the greatest game of all time.. Shenmue would be a close second.

So I guess my vote goes to Shenmue. Skies of Arcadia and Grandia 2 are also awesome.

EDIT: Ha, Super Magnetic Neo! It is a very good game...

Angel posted on Apr 13 2006 at 01:45 PM said:
some reason it won't let me vote, says i didn't chose anything, but i chose Marvel Vs. Capcom.
I had to vote in all three parts otherwise it wouldn't work, which kind of makes the poll useless.

Last edited by a moderator:
This poll is totally torture. It would have been much better if you were able to pick your top 10. I know the site has its limitations. :(

my 2 favourite games were in the same section!?? anyway, i been thinking about getting shenmue 2 for years on the xbox, but never got round to it, i might go looking for it tomorrow, is it as good as the dc version? (im guessing there is no difference at all) an does anyone know if it works on the 360? i loved the original shenmue, weren't there originally supposed to be three games in the series? i still have the project berkley demo with my dc virtua fighter.

Back