Whats Wrong With The Cases?

greendots said:
Is it really necessary to make a new topic for that?
Probably as there isn't really much else to talk about. Once the Pandora gets released we will see more of the same kind of threads but worse like "Why can't I put Windows on my Pandora?" or my favorite one to come "Where's the silkscreening?"

Be prepared!

Last edited by a moderator:
greendots said:
well yes, because craig said the cases where not iphone looking. but they look fine, so it got me wondering what is wrong with them, and we can talk about that.

Derek said:
greendots said:
Probably as there isn't really much else to talk about. Once the Pandora gets released we will see more of the same kind of threads but worse like "Why can't I put Windows on my Pandora?" or my favorite one to come "Where's the silkscreening?"

Be prepared!
windows question will be cool, remind me of it :)
seriously:
I will post some newbie questions in a few threads in the beginning...
because im linux noob and want to get on pandora as soon as i can.
i learn fast, but i need answers.

borgqueenx said:
greendots said:
well yes, because craig said the cases where not iphone looking. but they look fine, so it got me wondering what is wrong with them, and we can talk about that.

Well... maybe a wrong thread name?
Yep, they do not look like shiny iPhone.

I'm glad they aren't, as for me, there's something wrong with all shining cases where you can see each fingerprint of anyone who has ever touched the case for just a glimpse of a second.

Last edited:
Zotty said:
But why a new topic, e.g. couldn't this be asked inside the "Made in China" topic?
yes it could, but i thought this needed its own discussion.
Everything goes offtopic and ontopic on these forums.
i remind me that craig once made a topic about something serious, evolve into a topic about cheese.

EvilDragon said:
borgqueenx said:
greendots said:

I'm glad they aren't, as for me, there's something wrong with all shining cases where you can see each fingerprint of anyone who has ever touched the case for just a glimpse of a second.
they look shiny and beautiful for me...

borgqueenx said:
EvilDragon said:
borgqueenx said:
greendots said:

The iPhone or Pandora cases?
iPhone: Yes, shiny and beautiful... until someone touches it. Than it's shiny and full of ugly fingerprints.
Pandora: Beautiful: Yes (at least for me). Shiny? Nope. They're matte.

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
borgqueenx said:
EvilDragon said:
borgqueenx said:
greendots said:

The iPhone or Pandora cases?
iPhone: Yes, shiny and beautiful... until someone touches it. Than it's shiny and full of ugly fingerprints.
Pandora: Beautiful: Yes (at least for me). Shiny? Nope. They're matte.
my iphone 3gs white doesnt look super shiny...a vingerprint on the backside wont be seen, even in the light.
But maby the black version will.
i dont really see a difference with pandora and iphone, but maby i need them side by side in real life.
pandora looks awesome, thats why i was wondering if something was wrong with the cases.
but its a sort of color difference. (or however you name it).

sorry then, that is what i wanted to know :)

Back