When do you expect Pyra to be out?

When do you want it out? (Too lazy to type the full names :P)

• Mar

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Apr

• May

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jun

• Jul

• Aug

• Sep

• Oct

• Nov

• Dec

• Jan of 2015

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Feb of 2015

• You really want it only next year? Bastard.

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • 2 Months(TM)

Votes: 27 75.0%

• Total voters

ZetaNeta

I know, i made up a third topic in the last 10 minutes, and got +10 topics having my name as "Last posted" in the top of the page... but...

I see this questions is quite serious. Some people really expect it to be out "tomorrow"

Last edited by a moderator:
Another nonsensical poll. 

What I like is that most of the dates are in 2014 while it's fairly obvious the Pyra (if that's what he is talking about) is not going to be out in THIS YEAR, or at least very improbably by the end of this year. 2015 and later in 2015 is much more likely. 

what are you talking about ? The Pandora is ALREADY out.
Sry, fixed XDDD
TOED: I wanted it to be Miriad. Now suffer with something looking like Pandora, but not being it.

I don't see 2 MonthsTM    as an option.
Should i include a copyright notice, my lord?

Another nonsensical poll. 

What I like is that most of the dates are in 2014 while it's fairly obvious the Pyra (if that's what he is talking about) is not going to be out in THIS YEAR, or at least very improbably by the end of this year. 2015 and later in 2015 is much more likely.
Sure? I, and some other people hoped for it to be asap. Not raw, but still quite soon.

(I want it "almost now", but hope it will be out in september-november)

2015 is the most likely, although by the way ED works (very efficiently) I think it might be around the first or second quarter of the year.

We can only be sure that it's gonna be out in way less time than what Pandora's development took.

Personally i think Q2-Q3 2015 is likely given the nature of the Pyra (more or less a progressive upgrade of the pandora) and the experience earned in the area of manufacturing.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a race now, what comes first, the Pyra or a readily available 512GB SD card?

It's a race now, what comes first, the Pyra or a readily available 512GB SD card?

Methinks that's a race the Pyra can afford to lose...  If 512GB SDXC cards are readily available and will work in the Pyra we can advertise the potential for up to 1 TB of storage ;)

- Neelix

I don't think you'll be waiting long at all, I bet you'll see them within a month or two. There has never been a huge time gap between the biggest uSD cards and SD cards that are four times that capacity.

Then again, maybe demand for full SD cards has gone down enough to influence that.

This poll is really silly.

December 2015 (+/-6 months) would be a better bet.

Back