Which One Will Be Released First?

Which one will be released first?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennollan

Still Fresh
I made this poll because Starcraft II is a game that is taking forever to be released.
if there are any that you would like to have added just tell me

by the way I put Duke Nukem Forever in there as a joke

Oh the Odroid is out there is a lite version you can buy for $199

sounds like it's more your speed <_<

Duke Nukem Forever in its 1gb Atari 2600 cartridge!

I hope its my Pandora! :pandora2ut4:

There are some pandoras (with not perfect cases) allready released to the devolopers (you saw them in the videos). The hardware for all pandoras is allready manufactured, just the cases aren't. The important pats of the pandora are finished. So the pandora will be released first.

PandaFront.jpg

The forum has been so very quite over the past week.
Many old threads have been bumped up, not much new.

It has been too quite. I was about to start a pointless thread in a minute (wont now).

This is a really poor joke. Also, I know it's been done before so not only is it a bad joke it's an old joke. I don't think anyone will find it funny and I find it hard to believe that the original poster thought any one would find it humorous.

I'm leaning on the thought that Ben is just trying to start a flame war but I don't think it will work.

Rockthesmurf said:
There is more chance of seeing Starcraft II running on the Pandora than seeing Duke Nukem Forever being released...

Steve

Really.. Am I the only one thats been following DNF still? Has everyone forgotten how awesome it was to "kick ass, n chew bubble gum.. and I'm all outta gum"? Shit, Duke Nukem was the best! He'll "rip off your head and shit down your neck" then say "ewww, what a mess" or "rest in peices", as you explode into body parts and once your corpse drops to the ground he'll say "it's time to make tracks" as he walks through the pool of blood leaving foot prints.

In June of 2009, Apogee court filings stated "[3D Realms/Apogee Ltd.] admits that it has continually worked on the development of the DNF for many years, and continues to do so" as well as revealing that development halted on 'Duke Begins'.[85] In December 2009, Apogee CEO Scott Miller clarified that "we've never said that Duke Nukem Forever has ceased development," explaining "yes, we released the internal team, but that doesn't correlate to the demise of the project."[86] According to a recent interview with magazine Gamesauce, "3D Realms has laid off the game's internal development team, but still plans to most likely work with external development studios to develop the game."

So it looks like the game is still going ahead, so I don't want to hear you assholes saying that DNF is dead, there's no way there won't be a sequel to such a good game.
"this really pisses me off"

And you can compare the pandora to DNF because both have taken along time,

By all rights you could compare the pandora to DNF, so it is no joke. The time frame is just a bit bigger in which DNF has been prolonged, and i'm there have been times when fans have been skeptical about the release at all. But yes, I think the pandora will be in my hands before DNF. Sorry for carrying on, i'm full as a boot (pissed, drunk.. whatever.) I just wanted to set a few things straight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back