Who do I contact? Where is my machine?

alephhat

Still Fresh
I sent in my unit due to a dysfunctional right shoulder button (not wanting to fix it myself and void the warranty). I sent it by USPS and they said it would take a week and it has been over a month and the people at openpandora have not responded to my messages in a week. I don't want to think I'm getting ripped off here. What email address do I send my messages to? Since I haven't gotten a response I can only assume I'm either messaging the wrong address or somebody is trying to rip me off

the whole email service is out of order it seems. dont bother sending emails to op ltd in uk for now. theres some huge problems going about right now. if its a simple shoulder trigger fix, you should get your pandora soon, but beware that shipping along can take a month just because of customs overseas which are out of usps hands and out of OPT hands

They would never 'rip you off'. You need to know that.

If anything they might be ripping the hair from their heads out of frustration. :wacko:

From what I gather, these are good people with their heart in the right place.

They appear to really care about their buyers.

Nice people with not so nice problems right now.

Last edited:
So ,you cant email them about refunds and returned pandoras,because of a problem with receiving emails at op, but they can receive emails for 7 day orders of wifi broken pandoras?

Strange.

I sent in my unit due to a dysfunctional right shoulder button (not wanting to fix it myself and void the warranty). I sent it by USPS and they said it would take a week and it has been over a month and the people at openpandora have not responded to my messages in a week. I don't want to think I'm getting ripped off here. What email address do I send my messages to? Since I haven't gotten a response I can only assume I'm either messaging the wrong address or somebody is trying to rip me off

Did you send it to me (OpenPandora GmbH in Germany)?

I was pretty busy with the business plan and am currently catching up with repairs, but I'm getting there.

Depending on customs, it might be your unit only arrived 1 - 3 weeks ago at my place as well.

So ,you cant email them about refunds and returned pandoras,because of a problem with receiving emails at op, but they can receive emails for 7 day orders of wifi broken pandoras?

Strange.

Craigix set up a pandora in his shop so he could easily manage those who just order. Upgrade is anosther pair of shoes.

On another thread, Craig replied to me (asking basically the same question) "Your email isn't being ignored, we just have a big backlog of emails while we are moving production to Germany. It will be answered".

I'm trying to get more from Craig, specifically when he'll start replying to emails and when you can catually get a refund. However, he's not replied yet to my IM.

You might want to re-read the parent post here - it's not about a refund, but an RMA. ;)

Well, just turned out that I received that unit TODAY via shipping service (weird coincidence, I know).

The date on the package was 11th of August, so shipping took 1,5 months!

Blimey!

Same thing happened to me, except it was more than 2 months. EvilDragon fixed it really fast and returned it and it arrived back in the US in under a week. Imagine that. I'll blame USPS. And I'll hijack this thread to thank ED for this speedy service!

Well, just turned out that I received that unit TODAY via shipping service (weird coincidence, I know).

The date on the package was 11th of August, so shipping took 1,5 months!

Blimey!

Does this mean the OP didn't even track the parcel? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea if USPS offers proper tracking, but what I experienced was that some delivery services actually set the status to "delivered" as soon as they hand it over to customs.

So if customs seize it for two weeks, the sender would think it has been delivered already.

Very weird.

Back