Who Has Already Paid?

i don't think craig will read this thread. we need to make a new thread asking these questions..

YES! I contacted them and I can order via Paypal!!!! w00t!
But now the site is back to retro and I lost my e-mail...

I'm not normally an early adopter, but I'm eager to cover this puppy on GamingHeadlines, so sod it - I ordered.

Besides, it's a hell of a lot wiser than dropping money on crap like the PSP!

Mwahahaha, pre-ordered. roll on someone doing a usb dongle to plug in multiple usb gamepads... stick it in the TV, shazaam - 4 player MAME rig in your pocket.

Awsome.

#Wonderdog

yeah, 4 player tmnt in your pocket :D
the gamepads would require a powered usb bub, though.

edit:
damn! it is really $240 total from gbax!! in that case, i'd rather wait!

yeah...i hope gp32z will get theirs not too long after since it should cost under $200 shipped.

ive paid up as well just want tono wot it can actually play will it be able to do games like screamer and pod will it be able to do software 3d

Software 3D will be possible, for example the Quake engine can be used. We don't know what software and games will be availiable at launch.

Woo, ordered... I didn't read the e-mail until yesterday, then had to snoop around the boards to see more details on it. :ph34r:

Hope I'm not too late in ordering. :unsure:

so, to preorder from gp32z do i just email them? like the request email account? sorry if this has been said somewhere else, i am stupid sometimes :( the gp2x will rule and from gp32z it will be pretty affordable

yeah, you email them to be on the preorder list.
here's their preorder email: preorder@gp32z.com

Back