Who Is Gp2x-int

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Leonar' said:
Sir, Can you explain why GPH didn't had for so long time man in the Community?
And why we are not able to have TV-OUT in new GP2X Wiz?
I think that your presence here is Much to late. I was tired of searching any kind information about Wiz(at the official site was only WOW gold etc), and now when Wiz is almost out You came here from the Top.
You always repeating that GP2X is made for community/gamers, but seriously you don't give f*ck about us. You should learn something from Pandora Dev Team, they write every week at blog so people know what's new. From GPH is only silence...
And last case:
When You sent first brochure about Wiz you have created time table with Games.
Now we have April...
we should have seen:
-Her Knights(done)
-Lady Killer(done)
-Kaiten Patisserie(done)
- SpaceVarments2:7 days of Carnage(not done)(i don't see it at gp2xwiz.com)
- Wiztern(only on few movies on youtube with interview of GPH head)
- Asura Cross Wierd(done)
- Rhythm Mayhem (not done)
and few others. Where are those games?
You care about Community?
I don't think so.

Shame on You.
Best Regards!

I don't think you deserve a wiz, now. I am sure they are trying their best to give us the best experience possible. Tell them to behave like the Pandora team? C'mon, the Pandora won't even be released until probably a year! I like the Pandora a lot, but unfortunately I don't think it has much of a chance in being perfect, or even completed for that matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
chickendung said:
I don't think you deserve a wiz, now. I am sure they are trying their best to give us the best experience possible. Tell them to behave like the Pandora team? C'mon, the Pandora won't even be released until probably a year! I like the Pandora a lot, but unfortunately I don't think it has much of a chance in being perfect, or even completed for that matter.

I don't think commercial products are awarded on the basis of merit. Although it'd be pretty hilarious if he went to buy a Wiz and GPH was like "no, you hurt our feelings"

'Exophase' said:
'chickendung' said:

I don't think commercial products are awarded on the basis of merit. Although it'd be pretty hilarious if he went to buy a Wiz and GPH was like "no, you hurt our feelings"
lol that would be funny.

gph is a pretty small foreign company that mostly doesn't speak englsih. I thinks its pretty encouraging the effort they are putting into communicating with us.

to say "shame on you" and "you need to be like pandora team" is kinda stupid. I mean they've suffered their own delays and issues. they are also already all good english speakers and were already members of this forum. so kinda unfair to compare them.

Tony Han... bah!

Give us Anna Hong back! :lol:

annahong_1.jpg

Prophet said:
Tony Han... bah!

Give us Anna Hong back! :lol:

annahong_1.jpg

I was looking for an emoticon of a smiley grinning and raising its eyebrows but no such luck.

Well I am sorry for not replying with a specific answer about the screen.
I don’t work for GPH laboratory I work for marketing department so I have fewer clues to answer any technical questions. I am trying to help to all the users so they could get any updated news but if you crash on me how do you think I would feel like? By this it would not encourage me to write updated news anymore. I would really feel very uncomfortable when I am not able to satisfy to your questions.

Now about the games; there would be 7 built in games, but I can’t assure you what games they are. Once I get the games’ name I will announce it as soon as possible.

The screen is fixed; there isn’t any tearing screen anymore, so the players can enjoy playing the games. I wouldn’t be able to specify how they have fixed it but they have done it.

Soon we will open a new homepage for all the GP2X users so they can ask any technical questions so the laboratory staffs will be able to answer.

If I didn’t give out much information I am really sorry.
I am trying my best to answer all your questions as much as I can so please understand me.

I have started to work for GPH last month so I am still learning their routine, but one thing is that I would always like to be close with all the GP2X users.

Thank you for your co-operation.

P.S
We will distribute GP2X Wiz to the buyers on the first week of May.
And I am a male~

I think I speak for most when I say that we are very glad of any information you are able to supply us with regarding the Wiz etc. Please don't let the odd one or two who make brash comments put you off, you are most welcomed here.

GP2X-Int - thank you for the info. any info we can get is appreciated since news on the Wiz is pretty scarce to find. will Her Knights and Asura Cross Wired be released at the same time as the Wiz? or will they come out at a later time?

'darkriku' said:
So yet another delay no matter how tiny....
There is no delay. GP2X-INT said it will be released the first week of May. That sounds on target to me since ED and others have mentioned getting them around that time for shipping if all went well. So it's right on track.

well thank you for some answers. Cant you just walk down to "the laboratory" and give the question "how did you fix the tearing screen" to them and then just translate the answer to english?
Also there's another GPH user under the name jbmaster which was very involved on the technical side, where did he go?

'Pickle' said:
well thank you for some answers. Cant you just walk down to "the laboratory" and give the question "how did you fix the tearing screen" to them and then just translate the answer to english?
Also there's another GPH user under the name jbmaster which was very involved on the technical side, where did he go?
Yeah I was wondering the same thing about jbmaster. He was showing some nice stuff from the 3d side of the Wiz. Maybe he's busy with the finalization stuff...who knows. It would be nice if he came back on to shed some light.

'Pickle' said:
I could be completely mistaken, but from what I gathered, the technical stuff is handled in a different location.

Pickle said:

They haven't fixed the hardware, the fix in on a software level, apparently if you use the SDK you won't get any screen tearing.

WarmFluffyUK said:
Pickle said:
They haven't fixed the hardware, the fix in on a software level, apparently if you use the SDK you won't get any screen tearing.
I'm pretty concerned with the potential ramifications of this... guess we'll see what they're doing :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back