Who manufactures Pandora ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadrjr

Still Fresh
Hi,
this is a bit OT I know but .....
I think the Pandora is _great_ value for money...... obviously the manufacturers are very cost-effective.....
I'm involved in some consumer electronics design and I would love to know who actually makes it (in china I guess?) .... I would like to use their services to make some of my household designs ....

CADRJR

Well, I hope they don't tell you until after all of the pandora's are made. You may be a corporate spy ready for sabotage and going to blow up the plant, work for the plant that makes them and ruin the production method, or pay them off to no longer produce the pandora because it will put your company's product to shame.

That's my conspiracy theory anyway.

Noisome

Edited for a spelling error.

noisome said:
Well, I hope they don't tell you until after all of the pandora's are made. You made be a corporate spy ready for sabotage and going to blow up the plant, work for the plant that makes them and ruin the production method, or pay them off to no longer produce the pandora because it will put your company's product to shame.

That's my conspiracy theory anyway.

Noisome
And you disagree with blowing up plants :confused: :p So that means youre an enviramentalist or something!

But i don`t need to know. I just want the finished product. What I do like to know is howmany will be roling off the production belt each day :)

Santa's elves make it. That's why they're being manufactured right now and the second batch cannot be until next year.

Have you been good?

Did you know that most knockoff products are made in the same factory as the original? Not the entire thing, usually just the case paired with much cheaper internals.

fischju said:
Did you know that most knockoff products are made in the same factory as the original? Not the entire thing, usually just the case paired with much cheaper internals.
Bugger. Now I feel so bad having given the secret away.

There are very few circumstances having spent time and money sourcing a manufacturer that you would tell someone else.

fischju said:

It's funny you say that. My dad works as a bread delivery driver who makes a big-name bread here in the US. One day he was stocking the shelves at Walmart and some lady told him that she can't buy the cheap bread because her daughter is allergic. The cheaper bread is the same damned bread in a different bag. It quite literally comes out of the same oven from the same dough. They are chemically identical. This is a common business practice.

smr said:
The cheaper bread is the same damned bread in a different bag. It quite literally comes out of the same oven from the same dough. They are chemically identical. This is a common business practice.

This applies to most products sold in large shops and is how they make profit - selling things at the maximum price people are willing to pay. You can learn about it in the books like this one http://www.timharford.com/undercovereconomist/ .

PoisonedV said:
Hitnrun said:
It was made by the forum software. Ask the phpBB guys.
Actually, it was made by "Gmail and the Invision Power Board" :lol:

Ohh really, gp32x is Invision! Cancel the email to phpBB and say them sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back