Why Is Openpandora Ltd. Not On This List?

Sugar_Kane said:
There will likely never be large studio commercial games for the Pandora, there just isn't the revenue.

If there were any interest in advertising, why not send a couple of units out to tech bloggers that are attending, and have them blog etc from the show using them? That would attract some free attention.

okay lets close this thread and go on in the advertising the pandora thread

sorry for my ignorance

Last edited by a moderator:
We should arrive en masse, drunk, stumbling around, swearing, semi-nude, and completing Megadrive games whilst completely ignoring the exhibitions.

Sugar_Kane said:
We should arrive en masse, drunk, stumbling around, swearing, semi-nude, and completing Megadrive games whilst completely ignoring the exhibitions.

I'll be there.

Sugar_Kane said:

A bit like a normal weekend!

DasFool said:
There was a time when E3 was rather awesome. That time has come and gone. I really think something needs to replace it. As it is now, E3 probably isn't worth the cost.
Yeah, the time back before they started letting regular people in, when it was about showing off their latest games and tech to the media who would then offer their reviews to the masses, and not about fanboys with no actual platform gawking at booth bunnies. The increase in non-media is what destroyed E3. I'm glad it's working its way back to the more media friendly expo it once was, though it will probably be some time still before it actually reaches the glory it was way back when, if it ever does. I don't doubt there are many who believe for their own reasons that the years of the Booth Bunny were the best, and will lament the return to more traditional events, and that could be a stigma on it forever.

SONY said:
Quizzor said:
The Pandora is already beyond sold out, and it's still another MINIMUM half a year away
WTF are you on about, mate?
You don't know the math, guys. Two months with limit at infinity doesn't equal half a year:
two_months.png

WTF are you on about, mate?
Two Months™ =/= Two months is what I'm on about. It's already sold out AND it's not even out yet. There is no sane reason WHY the Pandora should be flaunted about besides to piss off people.

Back