Why no ads?

Why don't they get a better factory?
The production issues are not down to the factory, they are the result of many small problems all appearing and being solved in sequence. Pretty much what you might expect from a small team with minimal previous manufacturing design experience. There is no one factory making these, they have at least 6 places making custom parts/assemblies for them, then you have to add all the individual components like the wifi chip.

With luck the major problems are done and they can make as many as they can sell this year.

So have they said when when the devs said when they plan to do an ad campaign? If at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is that they'll do an ad campaign when they actually have a need for it - that is, when supply is capable of outstripping demand. Right now they're very far behind on keeping up with the demand that exists, so spending money to increase demand would not help them in any way.

there could be something about people with a name in front of their nickname, it feels like we've had some other people in here with a color+name in here before, i just cant put my finger on it

Back